🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

Just dipping away from this ramen tasting (small batch production, locals only) to ask if anyone has a copy of X-MAN 71. The comic only ran for five years but I still think it's alright.

X-Man_Vol_1_71.jpg

You continue to blow my mind man... I like it a lot...

• Like 2

I'm allergic to animals, and therefore hate pets, and therefore don't think you need to post a picture of an animal.

• Like 1

I'm allergic to animals, and therefore hate pets, and therefore don't think you need to post a picture of an animal.

How can you be allergic to animals when you ARE animals? #sceince

• Like 7

Yeah, for music it's mostly just enya for me these days. And burgy's mashup

• Like 4

First time poster long time listener.

Should I post a picture of my dog or just simply say that this is my favorite podcast and long live Hayes and Sean!

Both.

• Like 3

Does anyone else listen to The Inside Pitch (http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theinsidepitch)? This agent guy at WME thinks he's pretty great and has a podcast where people call in and pitch him. Would love 2 see S&H call in and talk to this guy because I have a feeling he's a real phony, if you know what I mean...

• Like 1

Should I post a picture of my dog or just simply say that this is my favorite podcast and long live Hayes and Sean!

You should only post pictures of your dog if it is cute, or good, or funny. Or nice. Also, for a beginner, it is probably better to start out by declaring allegiance to either Sean OR Hayes at first. Don't bite off more than you can chew!

Edit: PS good username

• Like 1

This here was Buddy, my handsome old beagle-coonhound. He passed away about six years ago but he was my best bud growing up, which made him aptly-named.

1930258_551746518575_1833_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=e9afd01c9baba140dc265192de93d606&oe=55778061&__gda__=1434832425_f3fd5ccf9f101afe7284d608a6931b01

This is a good picture of you, but a bad picture of Buddy. He's making a mean boy face when everyone knows he's a nice boy.

• Like 10

Cotton candy, sweet as gold, let me see your doggy, bro.

• Like 11

The new Workaholics was fuckin great, good job Sean. I knew you were the writer the second Anders gave points for the pun.

• Like 10

This here was Buddy, my handsome old beagle-coonhound. He passed away about six years ago but he was my best bud growing up, which made him aptly-named.

1930258_551746518575_1833_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=e9afd01c9baba140dc265192de93d606&oe=55778061&__gda__=1434832425_f3fd5ccf9f101afe7284d608a6931b01

This is a nice picture and all, but where did you get it? Please don't tell me you're just a regular person who just created a username to fool everyone into thinking that you were an actual bear. I mean, your location even says 'The Forest'. That's exactly what a bear would say! Sure, call me gullible, but I truly believed I was communicating with a bear who know how to use a computer and listens to podcasts. I will be CRUSHED if I find out this isn't true. CRUSHED.

• Like 3

did it feel good when u finally told Pam u loved her
  • Like 10

also, here's this:

https://drive.google...iew?usp=sharing

I have a lot of time on my hands today, so I present to you the Cards Against Humanity Saga starring Sean and Hayes. Original score by Hans Zimmer.

I was just thinking about this last night, was gonna ask if anyone had compiled all these. I'm surprised you were able to get Hans Zimmer to score this, I'm assuming Mbop hooked you two up.

• Like 1

Hans is also scoring the Baby Grandpa show, so I asked him to do this for a little extra credit.

• Like 1

VB: He was a silly boy! That was the face he made when he was gettin a good scratchin.

AD: Ever seen a bear shaved? Hair wasn't in fashion in 2007.

RH: Points.

• Like 3

article-1225042-0711BCAC000005DC-579_634x428.jpgUnfortunately, I have seen a shaved bear.
  • Like 2

Ew, that dude is messed up. You can't show me one example of a guy who doesn't take care of his skin and expect that to be true of all of us.

• Like 3

I was just thinking about this last night, was gonna ask if anyone had compiled all these. I'm surprised you were able to get Hans Zimmer to score this, I'm assuming Mbop hooked you two up.

It turns out all these ads strung together clock in at about 13 min. So if you don't have time to listen, I would suggest that you at least skip to 7:24 (the one where Sean really freaks out). Hans did a particularly great job with the music in that section

• Like 1