🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

Looks like it's just me and you, monster face. Guess no one else cares about breaking forum records or making history

• Like 1

I'm trying. Monster face, esq. says I don't have a case

• Like 2

I wanna keep pushing but I'm worried if this thread just becomes us talking we might alienate the others and they might think were being tryhard, and I do not wanna get called that!

I think I'll hang back for awhile and wait for another surge! Surely it will come!

• Like 1

American Diaper, more like American Spammer. Keep up the good work Spammer, you're doing Gob's work.

• Like 8

I feel like this thread will go down like the steroid era in baseball. Sure, we're breaking records. But should they really count?

• Like 5

I request a video to watch. Under an hour, something indie and fresh and hip and dope and funny BUT it must be smart as well.

• Like 1

I request a video to watch. Under an hour, something indie and fresh and hip and dope and funny BUT it must be smart as well.

Well typing "fresh indie funny hip dope smart" into youtube yields this: https://www.youtube....h?v=tPYu6EnVzNQ

Whereas "indie fresh hip dope funny smart" gives us this:

• Like 1

hello guys

i'm new to the forums

cant wait to talk to you all bye

• Like 18

when do hayes and sean come on?

i have a lot of very funny things to ask them that they willl definitely put in the show

just give me a heads up, thanks

• Like 3

you should just do what we all do and direct message them.

you don't think they'd have so many female guests in a row without chansen constantly getting in their ear about it.

stick around the forum for awhile and that joke will become smart and funny in your eyes.

it'll never be nice, however.

• Like 6

hello friends -

i would love it if hayes OR sean mentioned eating a nice hot pizza in the next show - i'm only up to episode 64 right now though they could talk about that without even thinking of me but tbh it would be sweet if they ate a sweet pizza and it was because of me me, thanks everyone

thanks for all the support from everyone

• Like 13

hello again, friends. how do i apply my own profile picture to this account?

many thanks

p.s. i know this episode has been broadcasted now so posting in this thread shouldn't get me in trouble, am i correct friends?

thanks again

• Like 4

Does anyone have any tips on depression? I tried lexapro and zoloft almost 6 years ago, but I'm having a really hard time watching the world pass me by. Any advice is much appreciated. How do I stop being mad at the world for my own missteps?

• Like 3

Does anyone have any tips on depression? I tried lexapro and zoloft almost 6 years ago, but I'm having a really hard time watching the world pass me by.

I'd recommend starting zoloft again and just sticking with it for longer. It's the best I've found.

Also, holy shit so much posts!

• Like 1

Does anyone have any tips on depression? I tried lexapro and zoloft almost 6 years ago, but I'm having a really hard time watching the world pass me by. Any advice is much appreciated. How do I stop being mad at the world for my own missteps?

This is the best username

• Like 2

American Diaper, more like American Spammer. Keep up the good work Spammer, you're doing Gob's work.

points-600x348_zpsor87ifcz.png

• Like 2

yeah, im stuck in here with engineer Cody boy. Sorry for posting so much, but there's just not much to do in here. Cody showed me how to do a sick ollie and then did his ricky ricardo impression. Since then it's just been mostly silence, with the occasional cough or throat clear.

• Like 6

And like tricksy Engineer Cody you've used your computer powers to alter your post so it's a picture and not a margin breaking sting of gibberish made of bleeps and bloops smdh

• Like 2