🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

American Diaper, more like American Spammer. Keep up the good work Spammer, you're doing Gob's work.

Gob's work

tumblr_mkv61eqOia1roz0v5o3_250_zpsnfhrsmbn.gif

• Like 1

Just post pictures of numbers the rest of the way thru til u break a record. That's what happened last time

• Like 5

No way. We have to be producing original content

• Like 2

Just post pictures of numbers the rest of the way thru til u break a record. That's what happened last time

No way. We have to be producing original content

HOW DARE YOU, don't you know who you're talking to?!

• Like 5

Does anyone have any tips on depression? I tried lexapro and zoloft almost 6 years ago, but I'm having a really hard time watching the world pass me by. Any advice is much appreciated. How do I stop being mad at the world for my own missteps?

Aside from trying meds again, which is good advice, I'd suggest that if there are any situations or activities where you don't feel depressed, try to put yourself in those situations more often. Like for me, I don't feel as bad when I am around other people and being physically active, so I've been signing up for sports leagues to have a prearranged commitment that forces me to do the things that make me feel better. So (and I'm just conjecturing here) if the things that make you feel the best are birds, being out in nature and feeling like you are useful to society, you should consider applying for a job as a scarecrow.

• Like 6

Well good luck reaching 600! OC is Overrated. And Diaps, plz change ur profile pic people might get us confused. Youre all up in my brand dawg.

• Like 2

I tried to change my profile pic, and that's why it looks like this now. My brand is being a person who's bad at computers

• Like 2

Does anyone have any tips on depression? I tried lexapro and zoloft almost 6 years ago, but I'm having a really hard time watching the world pass me by. Any advice is much appreciated. How do I stop being mad at the world for my own missteps?

If you can get into therapy, try that. I used to go to individual therapy and group therapy while also taking wellbutrin and that really worked for me. And you can email me at valerie.ann.bryant@gmail.com if you want to talk. You can also add all the forumers on facebook and that might just clear your depression right up.

• Like 8

First time poster long time listener.

Should I post a picture of my dog or just simply say that this is my favorite podcast and long live Hayes and Sean!

A Good Name. you're going places, kid.

• Like 9

rly loving how grateful kittens is and rly respect the username given that this is more of a cat appreciation forum than anything else. i'm not even gonna address the 5 pages of dog pics i just had to sift through as i suffer through the agony of being a few days behind on the forum. welcome, kittens! i look forward to seeing more posts from you. i mostly just post about how i'm catching up on the forums. usually i'll say something like "sorry! ughhhhhh sooo behind you guys... i work too much lol something something sweden" and then be on my way. k, ttyl!

• Like 18

rly loving how grateful kittens is and rly respect the username given that this is more of a cat appreciation forum than anything else. i'm not even gonna address the 5 pages of dog pics i just had to sift through as i suffer through the agony of being a few days behind on the forum. welcome, kittens! i look forward to seeing more posts from you. i mostly just post about how i'm catching up on the forums. usually i'll say something like "sorry! ughhhhhh sooo behind you guys... i work too much lol something something sweden" and then be on my way. k, ttyl!

She's also a feminist. She forgot to say that. It's important.

PS - I think you're allowed to be behind on account of your lifesaving job and your recent acquisition of a giant pretty ring (which doesn't make you less of a feminist).

Edit: Also, she doesn't need a man to say all this for her. I just happen to be a man. It's complicated. I'm still learning.

• Like 3

I tried to change my profile pic, and that's why it looks like this now. My brand is being a person who's bad at computers

anything 150 X 150 and under 50KB should work. The platform will tell you something about 200X200 but it's a liar and a jerk. I feel like this is pretty helpful advice and isn't that something that is nice for me to do on a Saturday.

• Like 12

Alright, seems like it might be time to take another crack at this.

If you do have Kyle Bosman on the podcast, I will manufacture an assortment of Hollywood Handbook bumper stickers. With favorites such as:

My other car is Hollywood Handbook

My Hollywood Handbook can kick your honor student's ass

Lost your cat? Check the Hollywood Handbook forums.

Driver carries no cash -- He's Hollywood Handbook

And HH mudflaps, of course, featuring Sean in a Yosesite Sam pose with "What up?" underneath.

• Like 13

hello again friends - i just started listening to my current episode, and they do start talking about pizza! i honestly had no idea this would happen and it is a real treat. the only reason i was asking about pizza before is because i was drunk and wanted to eat a pizza.

incidentally, i may be going out for pizza this evening -however i could end up eating pasta or even curry. i'll keep you all posted with developments

thanks again

• Like 7

If you DO have Boss man on the pcast, I live. That's reason enough to get him already.

• Like 3

If u guys haven't noticed I'm doing the "short post" "like my own" Greggy strategy lately. Deal with it. Listen to the Haim Slides with Greggy by the way and the one with Andy Kneis that less people listened to. Greggy was amazing but so was Andy and nobody seems to care.

• Like 3

Cause im a nice guy i will assist VB in getting her dream guest by creating some stickers as well.

Mine will say stuffs like:

Hows my driving? Call my golf coach. His names Hollywood Handbook.

Try the new flatizza at Subway. Its a pizza and its flat! By the way listen to Hollywood Handbook!

Where do you go, my lovely? To the hollywood Handbook forums!

Get out of my dreams and into Hollywood Handbook!

Get in the zone. Autozone. Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 10