🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

I sure hope you have another pizza soon.

you needn't worry about that, friend (i eat a lot of pizzas)

• Like 6

Does anyone have any tips on depression? I tried lexapro and zoloft almost 6 years ago, but I'm having a really hard time watching the world pass me by. Any advice is much appreciated. How do I stop being mad at the world for my own missteps?

After trying four different medications over the course of a year—which were ineffective at best and, in one case, utterly ruined my life for three months—my strongest recommendation is exercise. Even if it's only walking for 20 minutes a day, exercise is a remarkably effective mood stabilizer, and the side effects (losing weight, gaining muscle mass, greater stamina) are all positive.

• Like 8

you needn't worry about that, friend (i eat a lot of pizzas)

Do you discuss other foods that you eat on Internet forums, or is it strictly reserved for pizza?

• Like 1

generally i find no other foods get me as excited as a good hot fresh sloppy pizza does

• Like 10

no doubt, i like my pizzas like i like my joes

• Like 11

generally i find no other foods get me as excited as a good hot fresh sloppy pizza does
2otzJrz.jpg
  • Like 3

Kittens is white hot right now. What an exciting time on the forums

• Like 5

This just occurred to me - should we stop posting once we hit 665? Who among us is bold enough to write post 666?

Beelzebub? That's a 'no thanks' for me.

• Like 3

I don't think we will get there. Seems kinda impossible so we should all stop right now.

• Like 3

I have a winter hat that my sister knitted for me. She spun the yarn from Hurricane Dennis's fur. It's a really great hat, it is stylish and super fuzzy. I'm not kidding about this. I get compliments on it from strangers all the time, and then when I tell them that its made from my dog's hair they get really weirded out.

#awkwardconfessions #conversationstarter

• Like 7

I hope she detached the hair from mr.dennis first.....

• Like 5

I was so inspired by kittens' day that I ordered and ate a whole pizza. Anyone else out there have absolutely no self-control

• Like 6

I have incredible self-control, I haven't had coffee in two weeks! Every time I feel like I need a coffee, I just order and eat an entire pizza instead.

• Like 8

I have a winter hat that my sister knitted for me. She spun the yarn from Hurricane Dennis's fur. It's a really great hat, it is stylish and super fuzzy. I'm not kidding about this. I get compliments on it from strangers all the time, and then when I tell them that its made from my dog's hair they get really weirded out.

#awkwardconfessions #conversationstarter

I think that might have been less of an #awkwardconfession and more of a #humblebrag!

I know I for one am being filled with jealousy at the mere thought!

For the love of god, PLEASE show us that hat!!!

• Like 3

American Diaper, please make a list (one post at a time) of your top 50 individual podcast episodes! I promise that I will like every post!

C'Mon! Don't you wanna see that hat!!!?

Actually make that a top 46!

• Like 2

If we don't see this hat, I blame it on you. Yeah I'm talking to you, boy girl or dog reading this post. Specifically you, and no one else.

• Like 1

49. One of the CBB eps with "new no nos"

• Like 2

48. Andy Daly podcast Blah blah August lindt

• Like 1