🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

I'm tired. 19-11- all the good CBB eps (time bobby, farts and pro, cake boss, whatever)

• Like 2

10-1 - HH Seth Morris ep and 9 other good ones (PFT 2, Sinbad, etc)

• Like 4

JMonsterFace you're a man of your word

• Like 3

Oh AD, don't worry, you went past 650, which was all we asked. Why you don't get more likes, I'll never know! Regardless, you are a hero to me!

• Like 1

3K6Ihh7.jpg?1

This is better than I had imagined

• Like 2

Here's a more technical view of the hat. The light grey is from some wool that had to be spun together with the Dennis fluff to make a functional yarn. Dog hair is totally smooth, and wool has scales that make it bind together better. Even with that, the smooth dog hair comes undone from the yarn, which is why the hat has such a great halo of fuzz all over it.

ryC13Re.jpg?1

• Like 6

It makes me feel like a king when I wear it for sure. I look like an acorn, but I feel like god-damned king!

• Like 2

It makes me feel like a king when I wear it for sure. I look like an acorn, but I feel like god-damned king!

Oh god, your hardwood floors are so much nicer than mine!!!!

Oh god, your hardwood floors are so much nicer than mine!!!!

They aren't I bet. That is my dining room table, which is very nice. My floors are pretty beat up. I have a nice table, and a nice hat, but beat up old floors.

• Like 1

SGbMnbF.gif

curses foiled again

• Like 20

Man, I've really missed a lot this evening. Everyone is on a roll. Keep going.

• Like 3

just call me greggy pretzelseed

• Like 9

Hey, I know this is a pretzels & dog photos forum, but remember that podcast we all used to listen to last Tuesday? If it comes back again someday, I hope we get to ask Kyle Boswell some questions. I want to know how he feels about Greggy's pretzels. And if he owns a sick hat made of dog hair.

Edit: Because I do.

• Like 2

Pretzels aren't a big thing here in Aus, how do you eat them? Do you just munch down or are there spreads and whatnot involved?

• Like 2

Hurr-acorn Dennis hat is p nice, I'd pay top doll hair for one.

• Like 2

Pretzels aren't a big thing here in Aus, how do you eat them? Do you just munch down or are there spreads and whatnot involved?

Mustard is good on 'em. Don't you DARE try and put any of that vegemite nonsense on there though!

• Like 2

Go ahead and call me a regular poindexter, but I've been 'running some numbers'

and I think we have objectively the best subforum on here!

We average 116.6 posts per thread, blowing every other subforum out of the water!

Improv 4 Humans comes in second with a whopping 21.4 posts per thread!

Keep up the good work!

• Like 4