🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

Hey I'm still alive. Sorry I haven't posted in awhile/done the hangouts/acted like I was alive.

This was a great ep. Maybe the besticles?

Valerie B: You can never convince me to not hate Adam Levine.

• Like 8

For anyone interested, Kendrick Lamar dropped his album early and it's very, very good. Raw, disarming, storytelling. The dude's a master. It's on Spotify and iTunes.
holy shit my man Thundercat is on 2 tracks!? Yeassssss he's about to blow up.
  • Like 2

Everyone list 3 albums you've been listening to recently that are nice and cool. Go!

I want to contribute to the length of this discussion, so:

1. Tanya Tucker - Delta Dawn

2. Frazey Ford - Indian Ocean

3. Angel Haze - Dirty Gold (always in rotation)

• Like 1

Careful, Dabney. One minute you think you're just having fun with friends and being a part of a conversation. The next minute there's a witch hunt, and you're being called a spammer and a villain.

p.s. I dont post in this forum anymore. Just doing some community outreach to guide a new member in the right direction so they don't make the same mistakes I did.

• Like 4

Just doing some community outreach to guide a new member in the right direction so they don't make the same mistakes I did.

where in heck were you when i first joined? i made an absolute fool out of myself talking about pizza purely due to your lack of guidance

starting to think you truly are a villain

• Like 5

I got gold on every level of Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars and now I don't know what to do with my life.

P.S.- American Diaper, is that your face? I like it.

• Like 8

Post some more unintentional Last of Us screenshots, veebs

• Like 3

Post some more unintentional Last of Us screenshots, veebs

Congrats on 500 great posts, Joe McGurl. A true hero.

• Like 3

I got gold on every level of Mario vs Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars and now I don't know what to do with my life.

P.S.- American Diaper, is that your face? I like it.

thats my real face. I stand before you all unashamed, no longer hiding behind a facade of Jason Alexander.

I will accept my classification as a villain. However, unlike most cowardly villains, I will not hide behind a mask or be a shape shifter. I'm like a reverse Iron Man, or a Lex Luthor.

p.s. last post ever. bye guys!

• Like 2

@kittens: never change

@veebs: stay the same

@american diaper: be yourself

@joeMG: always remember who you are

• Like 7

i am one with greggy

Everyone's number of posts in this thread as of this post:

Greggy 25

Zsinjeh 24

• Like 2

Hello American Diaper. Now that you have changed your avatar and stepped off my brand of broken link avatar we can be friends and maybe even do the whole olive garden thing. Im talking about family.

• Like 8

Hello American Diaper. Now that you have changed your avatar and stepped off my brand of broken link avatar we can be friends and maybe even do the whole olive garden thing. Im talking about family.

Endless b-sticks, bottomless spaghetti and meatbulbs, the whole deal....

• Like 3

I didn't see anyone say it, but Sean and Hayes help read ads again in today's Comedy Bang Bang! seems like the fellas were scared of not being able to fuck up the ads on purpose because of boss man is there :blink:

• Like 7

three albums i've been listening to:

1. bankrupt (phoenix) 2. the bends (radiohead) 3. kendrick lamar (good kid maad city)

I haven't caught up 2015 music apparently.

Also veebs is that new Mario vs. DK game good?

• Like 3

I didn't see anyone say it, but Sean and Hayes help read ads again in today's Comedy Bang Bang! seems like the fellas were scared of not being able to fuck up the ads on purpose because of boss man is there :blink:

I dont know why, but hearing Hayes say "its been awhile" just sent chills down my spine.

• Like 7

Comedy Bang Bang is like the super bowl to me now because the ads are the best part points

• Like 14

CBB is like beasty boys now because of how much the Ads Rock.

CBB is like beastie boyz now because of how much the Ad-Rocks.

CBB is like a beasty boy now because of all the Ad-Rocks.

That new CBB ad rocks so much it is like Beasty Boys.

• Like 9

CBB now stands for Commercial Bang Bang?

More like Scott Handbookman?

• Like 2

Hayes: "Hey Anastahzia, it's Hayes."

Anastasia: "Oh hey Hayes. How's it going?"

Hayes: "Good. I hope you don't mind that I got your phone number from Andy."

Anastasia: "Oh no. I don't mind at all. What's up?"

Hayes: "Well, we're about to record a show with Canadian comedy legend Dave Foley in about 2 minutes. You always ask such great and funny and cool popcorn gallery questions and I know you are a huge fan of Kids In The Hall, so I thought you might want to ask him some questions. We're just in a bind here. We're so busy that we forgot to ask for questions on the forum."

Anastasia: "Oh yeah, I would love to help you guys out...as long as it's nothing like the last time I bailed you guys out of a bind! Ha!"

Hayes; "Haha! Yeah, thanks again for breaking us out of that Mexican prison and then smuggling us back across the border because we had lost our passports and shoes."

Anastasia: "Ha! Wild times! But you know I'd do anything for you knuckleheads!"

Sean [in the background]: "Thanks, Staz! You're the best!"

Anastasia: "Aw, little Sean....voice of an angel. So anyway, when would you call me on the show?"

Hayes: "In about 45 minutes."

Anastasia: "Ok. I've already got some questions on the tip of my tongue. But now you're really gonna owe me, Hayes!"

Hayes: "Ah Dios Mio!"

[everyone laughs]

[end scene]

• Like 15

Jacob, where you been, man?

In 1997, apparently.

Sick burn.

• Like 1

Comedy Bang Bang is like the super bowl to me now because the ads are the best part points

I didn't notice the 'points' at the end of this the first time I read it. If only I could like it again. Please count my like as a super double like.

• Like 1

Also veebs is that new Mario vs. DK game good?

If you like the other ones, you'll like this one. I love them all and this one is available on the Wii U so it's bigger than ever before.

• Like 3