🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 74 — Kumail Nanjiani, Our Close Friend

In 1997, apparently.

Sick burn.

Please explain this burn to us. Is the burn on Chanson? Is the burn on Jacob? Who's in 1997?

• Like 2

1997 was a really good year for wine from Napa Valley, perfect weather conditions, red wine pairs well with sloppy pizzas, jacob was out eating food and had no forums access

• Like 3

1997 was a really good year for wine from Napa Valley, perfect weather conditions, red wine pairs well with sloppy pizzas, jacob was out eating food and had no forums access

That's no excuse. kittens has shown us all just how possible it is to enjoy eating food and posting at the same time

• Like 3

Can someone give me the highlights of the last 400 posts?

• Like 3

weirdly not a lot happened on here this week, people made pretzels, kittens ate an entire pizza, spunky has a dog hair hat

• Like 13

Please explain this burn to us. Is the burn on Chanson? Is the burn on Jacob? Who's in 1997?

I thought it would be obvious, but the burn was on Jacob because he listed 2 albums that are fairly current and 1 from 1995. So that's the reason it's such a sick burn. Hope that clears it up.

• Like 2

weirdly not a lot happened on here this week, people made pretzels, kittens ate an entire pizza, spunky has a dog hair hat

OH, so a Thursday night.

*queue canned laughter*

• Like 6

the sun has risen in bristol

we stayed up all night drinking booze

is that cool?

it makes me feel bad

• Like 3

Better get some extra sloppy pizza in you to soak up that booze. Otherwise, it's gonna be a rough day.

• Like 1

farewell big huge long thread although it would be a good joke if people just kept posting in you

• Like 8

farewell big huge long thread although it would be a good joke if people just kept posting in you

this poast i'm poasting right now is a joke. i am funny.

i'm in!