🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 117 — Blainal Beads of Force

The gang is back and they got some blue giant ass to kick. With grenades. Also, Blaine shares a dick story.

• Like 1

Today, on a very special episode of Dungeons & Dragons & Diesels...

This HAS to happen. Great idea for Sark to come back, but need Sara and Gerry too.

24 minutes in, and it's been nothing but dick talk and I'm completely cracking up. Especially when Blaine came back to the discussion and just started busting out with the bleeps again. And he just did it again on the break outro. Holy shit. No D&D at all, but tons of laughs.

• Like 1

Okay, just got to the mention of Vin Diesel, and rather than doing a paid episode, I think it'd be a great idea to live stream the episode on twitch.tv or something, and take donations that way.

"Don't these guys notice me following them? I've literally been here the entire time.", Exposition-o the Elf thought to herself. "Fuck it, I'ma just walk out there and lay down some backstory - wait, are they really talking about a guy with a three foot dick? What are all those beep noises? On second thought screw this. These guys have issues."

• Like 1

Great goddam episode. This keeps getting better with an additional evil character.

I humbly offer my services of drawing fantasy bullshit for the podcast if that could help get mr Vin on board for some charity dungeon dick tracing. Or for a charity ep in general. I'm ashamed to say I haven't contributed to the fan art thread in months.

• Like 2

Loving the hot plot injection from Naz!* Always love it when storytelling isn't a one-way street from DM to characters (part of why I really want to try out 13th Age next time I can manage to get a RPG group together).

*PS--if Dan reads this, what's the canonical spelling on her full name?

• Like 1

If you listen closely to this episode, there's an easter egg where Brian reveals "Judas" is actually Ayn Rand.

• Like 1

Great episode! I love the new addition and all the info/plot/purpose she laid down.

Dan, I imagine you and Blaine put a lot of effort in creating the right mix of back story and exposition. It was well done and you should both be commended. Is her name Nausicaa? As in Miyazaki? It doesn't really matter, except to say she is immediately awesome! It sounds like you are really enjoying role playing her and I could hear the enthusiasm in Brian's voice when you introduced her to the party. I feel like her addition will really inject some (more) fun to both the campaign and podcast. Looking forward to next week!

• Like 6

I can't tell if Brian wants to fuck Dan, but I am certain that Dag wants to fuck Nausica.

Also, this one caught me with the most unexpected laughing outbursts since Ken's gagging noises.

• Like 3

At first it was an accident that I left my Caps on, but then I remembered someone actually went to my website and filled out the comment form asking me to come here and tell everyone. SO HERE YOU ARE NERDS.

• Like 5

Whenever they mention Snausage-ica, they should play a royalty-free limit of Sting's ManEater.

Great episode! I love the new addition and all the info/plot/purpose she laid down.

This, this, this, and more this! The previous episodes had the plot of "go to the gold lands for no reason except it sounds cool." Now we have a plot again!

• Like 3

Another great episode guys, Im expecting many traces of sleeping golden giant dong next week, they look great on the fridge. ;-)

OK. So I must've laughed myself into a coma last night during the bleepfest. Never even got to the playing before I fell asleep and dropped my DMG on the floor, scaring the shit outta me and my cat, Laurel. Not sure how my girlfriend slept through the loud thud.

So, now I am caught up having listened to it during my lunch break. I am digging NAUSICA a lot. She is a great homage to Sarah born from the mind of Dan, who is putting a great bent on things. STORYLINE!?!?!?!? Really? I am one happy nerd today.

alone-old-man-in-wheelchair-2-bw-big.jpg