🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 223 — Chappie: The Oliver Twist Story

Kulap and Howard start off the show by officially announcing the arrival of spring, as well as a special achievement that has been accomplished in the world of Gu Cruise. Then, our hosts are joined by stand up comedian Kate Berlant, who talks about her most recent tour, wear in she traveled the country by bus, as well as her future comedy shows in Germany. Additionally, during the movie chart, Howard explains why God is such a nice guy that he’ll even help people that are stuck in the snow. Lastly, while fielding questions from Chartist’s, Kate talks about how she celebrated International Woman’s Day.

• Like 1

"You wanna be happy, don't whistle" - Howard Kremer

this show is an unending goldmine of pearls of wisdom

• Like 5

Here's how you argue against Howard's anti-spongebob rant today.

In your best Howard impression:

I won't listen to your songs because they're make-em-ups. I mean who needs a make-em-up of an orangutan driving you around on a jetski? Orangutans are LAAAAND animals. Who needs some make-em-up of two seagulls in love or whatever. I mean JESUS, Howard! Just appreciate the real ocean! negative ions

edit: Also, love this show - this is just for fun. Nobody lose it over this post.

• Like 3

14322772358_68cf3f7a8d_z.jpg

I saw Chef in the theater. Nice little flick, nothing too groundbreaking. Great soundtrack.

Great episode.

Pssst July:

Then, our hosts are joined by stand up comedian Kate Berlant, who talks about her most recent tour, wear in she traveled the country by bus, as well as her future comedy shows in Germany.

"wear in" should be "wherein" I believe. Sorry to be a pedant.

• Like 2

Really fun ep.

Ocean vs. Space is completely collapsing into the anti-make-'em-up movement.

• Like 1

I love that we got opposite opinions from Howard with the guest. A lot of guests have been in line with Howard's views lately so it was funny that with almost every topic that came up Howard was disappointed with Kate's stance on it.

• Like 1

I'm not a big Kygo guy but he's huuuge in the US . It's funny how Howard is on the pulse of highschool rap but so far removed from highschool electronic productions.

• Like 2

Howard's first affirmation has thrown me into a theological crisis.

• Like 2

"Life is treacherous, man. Things are going along, all the sudden I hear Drake whistling."

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this