🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1605 - Graham Elwood

Reporting for duty with Graham Elwood.

The sign intrigue continues. This definitely goes straight to the top!

• Like 3

Tarps just don't disappear.

I think they need to call in the accountant, have him find out where the 7-11 tarp is held on the corporate books. Find the tarp. Then measure it.

• Like 5

graham is a tarp bloodhound

• Like 3

Do whatever you have to do to get that tarp and then make it the banner at the next Pardcast-a-thon. Or put it on the auction.

• Like 1

That's my favorite forum post ever.

Oh mah gosh I almost did a spit take at this comment, everything about this sign saga is way too epic.

7/11 Never Forget!

• Like 1

Tarps just don't disappear.

I think they need to call in the accountant, have him find out where the 7-11 tarp is held on the corporate books. Find the tarp. Then measure it.

That's my favorite forum post ever.

Oh mah gosh, I laughed so hard at the top comment, almost made me do a spit-take. Everything about this sign saga is way too epic.

7/11 never forget!

• Like 2

Graham, you are one cool motherfucker. I think you could be a double or maybe even triple agent.

P.s. Thanks for coming to my home state of North Dakota to entertain the AFB's.

Because your wondering made me curious about it, and I looked it up: "Stat" isn't short for any other widely-used English word, it's from the latin statim meaning "immediately."

Also:

7/11 Never Forget!

made me laugh way too much.

• Like 1

You guys, I don't want to say too much on a public forum, but there's more to Tarpgate than anyone wants to admit

The CIA, the Illuminati, the Mafia,the Church of Scientology, the Koch Brothers, the Skulls and Bones, Big Pharma, G. Gordon Liddy, and those guys in hats from The Adjustment Bureau are all connected to this thing.

I really hope Jimmy and the crew will just move on from this, as nothing good can come from it. These guys have already gotten to 7/11 corporate, as evidenced by the obvious plant Graham encountered.

Stop poking the hornet's nest,Jimmy!

• Like 1

woke up early today, saw the sun rise while I drank my coffee.

Then a wave of guilt came over me. NNF is doing so much to get to the bottom of the sign, now tarp coverup, yet I was only witnessing it. Why wasn't I asking for information? Why wasn't I doing my part?

If you feel compelled, if you need answers (I asked them if they sold tarps):

https://twitter.com/7eleven

• Like 2

i say eagles today

• Like 3

these are all good ones, i bet one of us gets it

• Like 1

Re: "Hotlanta"

I can't speak to how much of a pioneer Tom Jones may have been in using "Hotlanta", but the first time I ever heard the phrase was on my dad's .38 Special album (Rock & Roll Strategy) which has a song called "Hotlanta", but the Internet tells me that the Allman Brothers Band had a song with the same name as early as 1971.

Searching Google Books the term really explodes in the 1990s, but prior to that it seems like it was used a lot by CB Radio aficionados in the 1970s (despite not being in "Convoy") and then was the name of an annual gay festival in Atlanta in the 1980s through the 21st century.

The *earliest* reference I could find to Hotlanta was in a 1949 journal of tree science.

How Tom Jones discovered the term remains an intriguing mystery.

Also really surprised that Jimmy doesn't own the same late 1980s .38 Special albums my Dad does, given the massive overlap in their record collections.

• Like 1

whoa, never would have guessed that one

• Like 1

May as well comment on the Kulap ep here.

Does Jimmy ride a 10 speed back-peddle bike? 35 minutes in, and he's covered his tracks at least three times. Now back to the show!

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this