๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
firsttimecallerlongtimelistenr

Tommy Wiseau's The Neighbors

Ohh, I didn't know they had adult movies on hulu! LOL Kidding.

ย 

amazing stuff people can do with a iphone these days. is all I can take away from this..

About a month ago I saw a screening of The Room with the added bonus of episode 1 of The Neighbours, with Tommy in attendance. It was funny in the odd Wiseau way you'd expect, but I'm not clamouring to see any more episodes. The awkward part was when Tommy came out after and earnestly implored that we all write to the major tv stations in the UK to tell them how much we want to see The Neighbours shown on television.

ย 

The screening was on Valentines Day. It struck me that The Room is possibly the least appropriate Valentines Day movie ever made. At least I wasn't on a date!

...on Valentines Day. :unsure:

Tommy Wiseau did an AMA at reddit and it is EPIC!!!

ย 

From the AMA:

THE ROOM is based on 800 page novel I never published.

ย 

I want it. I want it so much.

• Like 2

From the AMA... Tommy said that he will publish the 800 pages of The Room novel "Eventually"

ย 

Apparently he only a few episodes for the show and it was unsurprisingly not picked up. Also I wanted to know if anyone knew the history behind this

ย 

10407084_10205621605396916_7127005592568239503_n.jpg?oh=c19b4f25152ce781ef5bf483f2f5fcaa&oe=557D2939&__gda__=1437682940_30f96b18f172180ffd689b6063fe25cd

ย 

I took this in San Francisco near Fisherman's Wharf, is this where he had his old clothes wharehouse?

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this