🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

Yes! How could I forget? this could be verrrry interesting

Why did you two Hindenburg your skyrocketing careers by appearing on Haim Slides?

Well this is actually a good thing because Hindenburg was just a teacher at the beginning but then by the end he was a big time meth maker and wore that cool stupid hat and didn't have hair no more

• Like 8

Picasso

Van Gogh

Guys I'm out of artists with names that could be funny. That's why Sean and Hayes and Shelby are the pros

• Like 1

Did anyone get the feeling that the "modified" popcorn gallery was Sean and Hayes way of doing a metaphor about the size of the last thread freaking them out?

I don't think they get their beans freaked that easily. Also, they probably recorded the episode before the size of the thread reached critical mass, JMonsterface. Or should I say, A Bear??

• Like 1

Why is there no pictures of dirt milk? Hostmans Shawn and Haynes said to take the picture of the dirt milk they was talking about to put on the website for me to look at while I listed to them talk about the dirt milk, now here we are and no dirt milk?

https://en.wikipedia...Hayes_Davenport

Gotta get back to my job. Can someone take the reins on Sean? (I was going by ABC order, no offense Sean!)

Can someone who know how to cite add refs to my addition, i'm worried that it'll get revised back

• Like 1

Hayes' D has a Wikipedia page and he doesn't, that's gotta sting. Still, my D doesn't even have a Wiktionary page so I can't talk.

IMG_0560_zpsskbrgeiq.jpg

You'd think a couple of experienced cigarette-doers like Hayes and Sean would recognize cigarette milk when they see it.

• Like 4

Great use of gotcha-scotcha journalism by Sean. Rocketmail makes way more sense for space, I probably won't even be able to watch her show now. But if the fantasy football integration does at some point add lawrence taylor updates I'm back in.

I'm worried about how hard Hayes will trip out once he realizes this podcast is also invisible.

• Like 1

Jacob, where you been, man?

This is from the last thread but I've just been like way depressed. Had a bunch of health stuff happen. It's whatever, I'm doing better now. I've been keeping up with these insane 40-page threads, just haven't felt like I had a whole lot to add.

Now that I've brought the mood sufficiently down, I just want to talk about how ON POINT the boyz were in this ep. Like, it is so cool to smoke, and to talk about it a lot. This was like a Benson podcast, man. That dude is insane. There's something really funny and not even remotely sad about basically an old man insisting on talking about pot all the time. It's just so unique and crazy for a comedian to adopt what I like to call a "stoner" persona.

• Like 8

"...worlds colliding.." - Seinfeld movies

I feel like we have both admired each other from afar and yet could not find the words or the moment to properly introduce each other. I am Bing, and you are the forums.

I am a handsome man and I appreciate all comedy with a knowing glance and an up turned mouth.

:)

I could not agree more with Jacob C(JC)'s comments immediately preceding this one.

The whole smoking phenomenon has been talked about every year for the last 50 years. This podcast is the latest iteration, but a master debate contest nonetheless, that I would love to watch over and over until I ironically want to have a cigarette just to nurse myself back to health after the raucous consummation of the debate. smoke needs to look at itself in the mirrors, and think about how its partnershit with mirrors creates such negative connotations.

• Like 3

"I don't clap. It looks like it hurts."

same hayes same same

• Like 4

There can only be one #1 Handsome Boy. A "handsome man" is someone who would like to be the lead singer for "Boyz II Men" but he is in the "II" stage. A purgatory phase on the way to Rhythm & Blues. #cute #onmessage

• Like 1

I could not agree more with Jacob C(JC)'s comments immediately preceding this one.

Who is this charming new forum member?

EDIT: actually I just realized you never even liked the post you claim to LIKE so much. This guy's just playing mind games

• Like 8