🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

I tried to like it but my "reputation error" is not capable of liking. I swear this is the plot to Chappie, and then I am supposed to visit a wizard or something? Oh, nevermind. It is working now. I got a "reputation error" screen.

• Like 1

pasta tonight

qns0wp.jpg

sloppy: yes

hot: yes

tasty: yes

good: yes

4/4 - a solid pasta

• Like 10

Don't tell this to Dan Engler, but I think Shelby Fero is an attractive and talented young comedian with a unique voice and promising career.

• Like 1

Replace popcorn gallery with asking the guest if there's god or not

And more talk about lizard brains. And mentioning the two movies that they've been in at every opportunity in every episode. And the time that they met Lorne Michaels. And yelling.

• Like 3

no one seems interested in my theory that monsterface and a bear are the same person. I personally find this shocking and dare I say appalling. If this is true, who can we even trust anymore? What if this entire forum is just like the same 4 people. Everyone needs to put their social security number (or whatever they have in countries that aren't america) in that part of your profile above the picture where it says "newbie" or "stolen by a mean crab"

• Like 1

But then how would we know if somebody was stolen by a mean crab? I think you need to petition Gabe to rewrite the code and add a new section for SSN.

Just a quick update on Bridget. Bit of a good new/bad news scenario:

Bad News: Bridget wanted to wear a top with a deep plunging neck line which I thought was way tooooo risque. You can only imagine the fight we had about that one.

Good news: Jane, Bridget's Aunt, came over for some bacon and cabbage and she said she loves the podcast. Apparently she worked on a fitness DVD with Sean and Hayes a few years back (probably before Hayes' muscle smallening surgery) that has yet to be cleared for release because it's being held back for being too good.

She said she loves the podcast because it makes her laugh a lot but also gives her some helpful tips even in the autumn of her career.

I asked if they ever shared cigarettes but she remained coy on the subject.

Then there was a weird noise on the baby monitor in Bridget's room so I'm checking in her closet for ghosts right now.

• Like 2

Y'know, sometimes Hayes and Sean's brilliant conversations go at such a rapid clip that I don't think they're even aware when they've created some really great ideas for entertainments.

If I were them, I'd put Untitled Engineer Cody Boy Project on hold and greenlight the shit out of Ghost Table.

Alright, so, on the one hand, I hate to stir up controversy, but on the other, I love it because I am a villain.

I can't prove it, but I've got a real hunch that JMonsterFace and A Bear are the same person, which means this gentleman got the pro version 2 weeks in a row. Is everyone OK with that? Does it make you mad? scared even?

I don't think they get their beans freaked that easily. Also, they probably recorded the episode before the size of the thread reached critical mass, JMonsterface. Or should I say, A Bear??

no one seems interested in my theory that monsterface and a bear are the same person. I personally find this shocking and dare I say appalling. If this is true, who can we even trust anymore? What if this entire forum is just like the same 4 people. Everyone needs to put their social security number (or whatever they have in countries that aren't america) in that part of your profile above the picture where it says "newbie" or "stolen by a mean crab"

Ya sure man. Please cite.

I've got a theory that JMonsterface and A Bear are the same person.

• Like 16

If you had a serious relationship with both JMonsterFace and A Bear, and then find out it is one person, then would they stop making us laugh twice as much? I think we should just pretend like we don't know, and we are basically tricking them into giving us twice as much love for our money. :)

I normally provide notes for each episode but I've decided to discontinue this practice. I apologize to the fans.

• Like 12

I normally provide notes for each episode but I've decided to discontinue this practice. I apologize to the fans.

it only takes one note to make an intense movie score.

The kindly JMonsterface is prone to randomly transforming into his alternative personality, a hideous, evil creature without compassion or remorse (me). The situation bears a lot of parallels to a famous piece of literature: the screenplay for Me, Myself & Irene.

• Like 4

I also have no notes for this ep. I was kind of zoned out and then heard them say the name Andrew at one point, which was exciting.

• Like 6

i think it's nice that sean and hayes buy lottery tickets each week for the engineers so they can afford something other than dirt water milk, really classy to not hint at it either

don't worry guys ur secret is safe with me

• Like 4

I must have stumbled into the National Lampoon forums!

Cause I'm being lampooned!

• Like 5

Ya sure man. Please cite.

I don't get it.

EDIT: I do get it. After a more thorough reading I see that the last quote was from one Nicolas-Jon Honlads. You've beaten me to this revelation and I tip my hat to you.

Edited by American Diaper
  • Like 2

Did Cody drink like a litre of coffee? No wonder he's always napping.

and getting up to go to the bathroom for up to 45 minutes during a recording

• Like 1

This is when the forum is at its best. You got JMonsterFace, CORPSEFUCKERSHITLORD, Zsinjeh, Andrw, A Bear, Joe McGurl, Anatasia Vigo, Honlands, Bertram Cooper, Andy Dick Cheney, American Diaper, Jacob C, BenGoobers, kittens, Bringthegirls, Dixon, mwn, Bozos, Spunky Foonerism, Gym Sockerman, devscoots, skizelo, Falki Fartokomous,

GayHammer, Dhezballah, Chanson, dexdexter, and brgrho.

I bet some of us are actually related and we don't even know it.

• Like 1