🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

Can't shake the feeling that the recent upsurge of newcomers has damaged the rapport of what seemed to be a pretty tight forum.

• Like 4

What if this entire forum is just like the same 4 people.

I'm Valerie Bryant.

I also run the Clem Dawg account. You didn't think that was actually Sean did you?!

• Like 11

I like to think this is an inclusive group. You know what has damaged the rapport though? A bear changing his location to Philadelphia. I mean call me crazy but the forest seemed much more appropriate. Also, you're wearing glasses and a hat now? That ridiculous. Where's the guitar? I am not on board with this rebrand. Did the pro version go to your head? Rented a fancy penthouse apartment in Philly? A trip to the haberdasher?

Pardon me for the long post but I am steamed.

P.s. Congrats on 69 posts. Get it? Because of the sex thing

• Like 1

I'm Valerie Bryant.

I also run the Clem Dawg account. You didn't think that was actually Sean did you?!

Please don't tell me Hayzie Bone is someone else too. He liked one of my posts once and if I find out it wasn't really him I may spiral out of control.

Can't shake the feeling that the recent upsurge of newcomers has damaged the rapport of what seemed to be a pretty tight forum.

You seem like a very sweet sensitive person.

• Like 15

I am so very afraid of this!

• Like 1

You've come a long way with your arts. Miss them early animal mash-ups though !

Ask and ye shall receive

11018639_790270721059578_1983506418106153556_n.jpg?oh=b254b11fd5a913ed8f9438b92f7dd23d&oe=5580FDAF

• Like 11

I am so very afraid of this!

That feeling is just you guys being cool and sensitive, like Anastasia said.

• Like 5

Never mind. That last pic proves you're a true genius. Any request I make would pale in comparison to whatever you come up with on your own.

We had Michael Rapaport on this forum and you new guys scared him away!? On St Patrick's Day too...

• Like 2

11qo6fp.jpg

Just want to congratulate you guys on effing killing it in the last thread.

So fucking sick Handbook Bros!~

• Like 3

How in the HECK did you do that!!? My old count in the last thread was all hand tallied!

Just in case that sounds like the kind of thing I would say as a joke, that is true, and I can provide photographic evidence!

• Like 2

How in the HECK did you do that!!? My old count in the last thread was all hand tallied!

Just in case that sounds like the kind of thing I would say as a joke, that is true, and I can provide photographic evidence!

I wanna see the pic!~

But I went to http://forum.earwolf.com/forum/57-hollywood-handbook/ and next to the "hot" buttons, it gives a count of the replies, click that and it will pop up.

• Like 7

The only difference between the forum now and the forum back when I started posting, is I used to be intimidated by the other posts. Now I'm clearly way, way, way better than most of you new dorks, and it feels great. It pays to be ingrained, folks.

• Like 16

mr sean and hayes are on the bleeding edge of what is cool today with their cigarette smoking, but just think in 50 years weed delivery boy will be a big job for 10 year olds, they'll go down to the dealer's garage at 5am before school and get their bundles then ride their bikes thru the streets of small town america whipping giant futurweed spliffs on to your front porch

• Like 11

Numbers aren't everything guys. Gotta keep this shit tight. Jokes, animal mashemups, overt sincerity or bust.

• Like 12

Listen to the pencil. He may be a no. 2 but he's a no. 1 when it comes to how to play the forum correctly.

• Like 18

The only difference between the forum now and the forum back when I started posting, is I used to be intimidated by the other posts. Now I'm clearly way, way, way better than most of you new dorks, and it feels great. It pays to be ingrained, folks.

Been listening since show #1 BB~*~*

The only difference is I was out getting effing laid everyday while you were typing on your computer like a freaking tiny dweeb.

But these days are revenge of the nerds.

• Like 1