🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

75 ep

Loved this epi. It was like a Tony Scott picture.

I had the repo men who were taking ownership of my neighbor's old gross Porsches lend a hand in rearranging the rock stacks in the garden maze at the house on the bluff and those roughnecks had a real laugh bout how Memento is actually dumb and is not smart.

They said Insomnia has a dvd feature that lets you watch the film in order that the scenes were shot. We ate raw tomatillos and laughed. What is DVDs?

Favstar moments -

( Would cast Fassbender as both boys)

Clements, S say "like my skateboard"

letting his youth permeate all aspects of the talk in how Jaskon Lee do his Mumford work. He is blonde and does a very technical skate board trick that only TRU rascals know how.

Young complex judge ripped from the next Grisham novel that men read on Amtrak benches H Davenport guides the proceedings with a "You should stay on the theme…". He is blonde and looks off into the invisible distant.

Shelby hits us up with a quick scoop on how quirky nerdy show runners welcome the new young lady to the staff. He played a 'tuff gong' centric teen on XFiles show about aliens everybody. Shelby seems less bout it bout it regarding the youth vote.

deep stream, bro

Dear Chandler Boonaroo Music Festival ,

Thanks, mane.

U seem like a statistics nerd like the rest of us so please help me settle a tiff with my aunt's new broseph style bf : should wine be measured by the glass or by bottle.

Keep posting up, Shaq Bo.

• Like 1

Joe McGurl - you are the Thomas Jefferson of this forum. If you decide that it's time to declare our independence from the rest of the Earwolf forums, please consider me your John Hancock, or Adams, or Ben Franklin or whoever..

GADSDEN or DontTreadOnMe_zpsfkdln6v5.jpg

I edited this image in photobucket to make it funny, but when i paste it here, it just pastes the original so whatever. i hate photobucket

• Like 3

should wine be measured by the glass or by bottle.

Maybe using a yard stick is best. Or you can measure the speed of wine by using a radar gun on a truck carrying wine bottles. Just make sure you know if the gun is set to measure in KMPH or MPH.

Hope it helps.

• Like 1

wine is not meant to be measured, only appreciated. If someone asks you how much wine you drank, simply reply, "enough that i was able to develop a great appreciation for it.

• Like 4

Sorry to hear about George's UTI, AD. I've had a few cats that have had this problem. It's rough and very painful. Poor lil kitty. Is he on special food for life now?

Thanks AV. Don't know about the special food yet. Vet should be calling today with lab results. I sure hope he doesn't need special food. Hopefully the food he eats now is special enough

• Like 3

Another tip for new posters: It's hard to tape you up to the wall when you're rolled so tight in the package. When I fan you out there's a curve to you that makes it difficult.

A tip for people new to posting on this forum: if your shit ain't a lighter shade of grey like this, you've got some reading to do.

Untitled.jpg

• Like 9

there is no g*d but Hayes, i am merely His disciple

• Like 3

Joe McGurl - you are the Thomas Jefferson of this forum. If you decide that it's time to declare our independence from the rest of the Earwolf forums, please consider me your John Hancock, or Adams, or Ben Franklin or whoever..

GADSDEN%20or%20DontTreadOnMe_zpsfkdln6v5.jpg

I edited this image in photobucket to make it funny, but when i paste it here, it just pastes the original so whatever. i hate photobucket

oh, there we go. Now it's funny. Let's all have a laff together.

I'll start. HA

• Like 1

GADSDEN%20or%20DontTreadOnMe_zpsfkdln6v5.jpg

hells yeah. we can control the republican'ts and make them do dares.

there is no g*d but Hayes, i am merely His disciple

No need to be modest, Greggy. We all know the dynamics here.

Htc89Ry.jpg

• Like 19

Dear Chandler Boonaroo Music Festival ,

Thanks, mane.

U seem like a statistics nerd like the rest of us so please help me settle a tiff with my aunt's new broseph style bf : should wine be measured by the glass or by bottle.

Keep posting up, Shaq Bo.

A great man once said, "if the bottle is half empty, then the glass is full, and wheneth thy glass is half empty, my tiny tiny adorable tea cup is then half full".

Your post style is genius, bro.

god is a bird? lol

~~~~actual podcast discussion idea zone~~~~

the boys should do another script read, those eps have all been #1 superstar before

~~~~back to posting funny and weird forum things~~~~

• Like 4

god is a bird? lol

~~~~actual podcast discussion idea zone~~~~

the boys should do another script read, those eps have all been #1 superstar before

~~~~back to posting funny and weird forum things~~~~

I could not agree more, and when Paul Scheer introduced them to music, and acting. I have never seen them dance like that before. Very "Save the Last Dance".

• Like 1

My urinary tract is fine, in case anyone is wondering.

Bert Cooper practices good clean living, so I suspect you'll never have to deal with such a nasty infection. The no shoes in your office rule really helps keep the germs away.

• Like 1

god is a bird? lol

Well, they're all God, Zsinjeh. The Hayes, the Sean and the Holy Greggy, one God in three persons, according to the central mystery of Hollywood Handbook.

• Like 2