i would give this dinner zero out of ten and would not eat it

• Like 6

we got a focatsh

ayowwl.jpg

it's a foccacia bread with bad onions on it

it tasted bad and was very dough and chewy and no cheese/tomatoes, i.e. no slop

i would give this dinner zero out of ten and would not eat it

So on par with most English food, then?

Anyone else with dinner updates/recipes to share?

• Like 1

Roasted brussels sprouts - toss sprouts in [olive oil, S&P, lime juice], roast on a cookie sheet or jellyroll pan at 425 for 15 min, turning once or twice. I covered mine in grated Parmesan while they were fresh out of the oven.

Delicious and healthy, and will probably make you fart like the Charles Dickens.

Edit: that's 425 degrees Fahrenheit, or 218.3 C for you Euros and scientists.

Edit: why isn't a metric minute 100 seconds? It definitely should be.

Edit: I didn't ever like B-sprouts until I tried them roasted. They good.

• Like 1

This episodes thread does not have the momentum of last weeks. I hope Shelby doesn't get her feelings hurt because she seems like such a nice young lady.

Roasted Brussels sprouts are delicious. But yes, they will stink up your house as well as fart like Charles dickens and maybe even Charles Barkley

So on par with most English food, then?

focatsh is italian food

i have absolutely no idea what you could even possibly be talking about

it was not on par with italian food as most italian food is good and tastes good but this tasted bad and it was bad

thank you for the input nonetheless

• Like 3

I hope this is a joke B)

You go it bb (っ˘з(˘⌣˘ ) ♡

EDIT: BUT IF YOU ARE REFERRING TO THE PICTURE>>>>THAT PART WAS NOT A JOKE>>> THAT IS ACTUALLY MY FACE.

• Like 1

It's a little early in the week for me to bust out such an awesome update, but I had to spread the good news. I got a package today, and if last week is any indication, you'll be very excited to know that it was a pair of Dennis-fur knit gloves. They are fuckin' sick as hell, but unfortunately its basically summer weather in New Orleans from here on out. They were supposed to be flip top mitten-gloves, but my sister ran out of Dennis yarn and her spinning wheel is broken. Sisters are great, if you don't have one, you should get one ASAP.

UQyVYkT.jpg?1

• Like 13

It's probably too late for me to get a sister, but there's still hope for my son. Should we get him a sister or a brother? I'm an only child so any and all feedback. Is appreciated.

• Like 2

[American Diaper's son, clutching a football, forlornly gazes at his father in front of the computer, where he has sat unmoving for the past two weeks.]

• Like 18

[American Diaper's son, clutching a football, forlornly gazes at his father in front of the computer, where he has sat unmoving for the past two weeks.]

whoooooooooooooooooaw. american diaper is a scholar and a gentleman. we all know he is a super dad in the forums and if he is one tenth the father he is to us, then his son is truly blessed. #blessed

I really miss hollywood handbook though, when is it coming home?

PS: if you adopt twins then more chances to get them acting jobs because stunt doubles. Also, there is super fertility drugs which can get you a reality show.

PPS: if anyone truly wants to get off the streets, then I found another hollywood site with some more upward mobility. http://comedywhirled.com/page/caption-whirled-03-18-2015. one person can WIN the forum.

• Like 1

Viggo Sia,

Who had the short story prompt from a few forums ago? Was that a one time only quiz? We need guidance and supervision.

• Like 4

It's probably too late for me to get a sister, but there's still hope for my son. Should we get him a sister or a brother? I'm an only child so any and all feedback. Is appreciated.

221x295.png.a95831e3630248f48f73d88262a5d132.jpg_zpslr8gazmu.png

courtesy of podcasting's Agata

• Like 8

You guys were being so friendly to new members and now look what has happened. Look what has happened to my beautiful forum

• Like 8

"Dad, just hit the edit button and add your second comment in your original post instead of making another post every time, this is so embarrassing"

• Like 2

You guys were being so friendly to new members and now look what has happened. Look what has happened to my beautiful forum

SORRY!~

(。✿‿✿。)

• Like 3

"Dad, just hit the edit button and add your second comment in your original post instead of making another post every time, this is so embarrassing"

Talk to Joe McGurl and see if you can get that added to the forum rules document. Otherwise, I will continue to be embarrassing.