🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

Lauren Lapkus just posted this on twitter to ask to vote for With Special Guest, but you know what to do

https://docs.google....-rQUhY/viewform

I love Lauren Lapkus, and I love a lot of podcasts, but if I'm being honest with myself, it's gotta go to the boys at HH. I pointed out in my comment that the listenership (while small) is extremely loyal and they have the best podcast forum on the internet.

p.s do i use too many commas? I feel like every sentence i write has like 9 commas in it.

• Like 3

p.s do i use too many commas? I feel like every sentence i write has like 9 commas in it.

Looks fine to me. If you're really worried you should have JMonsterface tally those up for you and adjust to your liking.

• Like 5

Hi Bruce! Yes, I did listen to the episode this week. It was so good! I was able to listen on my way to and from work because I also have to work every day this week, which is...hectic. The shows have been OK but things are kind of just getting going. I have watched other bands but nobody has really blown me away so far. I am hoping tonight will be good. I am going to see Gang of Four, Pop Group, Merchandise, Deerhoof, and a bunch of other bands.

People have almost all been really nice and we're selling some albums and stuff but one Twitter guy said we were a "snoozefest" which made me feel surprisingly bad because, you know, yesterday I worked and then went immediately to our first show and then straight to our second show, where that guy saw us, and I was really tired, but I tried SO HARD at that show. By the end of it I was all sweaty and achey. And I don't even remember seeing that guy there, so he must have been the true snoozefest. Anyway the rest of our shows should be better.

Things are pretty busy but I have enough time right now to take a shower and watch this week's episode of the Challenge, so that is a nice treat.

EDIT: Actually Big Tits (from Oakland) were really good but it's really hard to like them with that name.

I really love Merchandise. Enjoy the shows and good luck with your own ones! And that guy's a dick.

No, you use too many sentences. Sorry man but this was just too good a razz for me to pass up. The commas looked fine.

• Like 17

I am going to take a minute to talk about how great Sean is. First of all, he was born in 1981 (I believe) which is really the best year to be born. Second, his recent interview on Box Angeles was the easy bake oven to my heart. He really makes me want to try harder and be a more driven person.

I just started listening to this, so I have no insightful comments about the interview. But that picture. Studious Sean in the glasses. Achee Baba beep boop boop dee dee dee dink dink dink bowww

If only I were still single. Or a lady. Or a gay guy.

• Like 2

I really love Merchandise. Enjoy the shows and good luck with your own ones! And that guy's a dick.

No, you use too many sentences. Sorry man but this was just too good a razz for me to pass up. The commas looked fine.

sick razz

Update: I gotta say, I'm a little uncomfortable with the amount of likes that razz got, and how quickly they appeared. It's almost as if some of you called the other people who weren't on the forums and told them to run to their computers to like a sick razz on the diaper.

...yeah I get it. Too many sentences

• Like 5

Remember when Borat was in the Madonna Band?

Music makes the people come together

Music makes the bourgeoisie and the rebel......

sick razz

Thanks man and you took it like a champ, to be fair.

• Like 4

I get razzed so much, I got nominated for a razzie.

• Like 1

Busy right now watching "collage" sports

maxresdefault.jpg

Ooh a like from Greggy. I think that means you've been accepted into the tribe.

• Like 2

Settle down chandler. Get it together.

• Like 3

mushroom risotto

2jct3qv.jpg

comes in small disposable trough

tastes fine

who gives a shit

fuck dinner

• Like 9

Usually risotto involves rice. That just looks like a bunch of gravy. You can't just eat gravy for dinner,kittens. You know better than that.

• Like 3

Also you shouldn't sit that close to the tv. You'll hurt your eyes.

• Like 1

there was thick matter submerged in the grey mess

it tasted okay

• Like 3

Eating frozen mushroom risotto while watching Cars, call that a Lean Cuisine in the limousine.

• Like 9

what is the best episode of hollywood handbook, is it the one with brian huskey, the one with dave thomas or the one with sinbad?, i'd appreciate your feedback before i tell npr which one it is. because i'm pretty sure npr is part of big government surveillance and will use ip tracking to find out what a huge big cheese i am and they will give the episode i recommend the grand prize or whatever. cheers.

• Like 5