🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

Anyone see the guy from Gilmore Guys doing remixes of "Take Me to Church" while staring emotionless at the camera on Twitter? It's good

I saw them but didn't make the connection! Good for him.

• Like 2

mwn= mermaids with narcolepsy, right?

• Like 1

We already did the D pics but here's my mom's D (my GD):

1836874_10152330945619578_557454179_o.jpg

He's the one all the way to the right. Charming fella, ain't he?

I like the guy at the opposite end of the bench the best. He looks like he might not know where he is.

• Like 1

mwn= mermaids with narcolepsy, right?

not all of us have Disassociative Identity Disorder1, I am just one person and not several

1 these are bad Ds

• Like 1

You know when you're having a conversation with your friends, and you have some in-jokes and impressions and stuff, sure, but it isn't the main thing, the main thing is just a tone of goofy friendship,and new people slowly enter the conversation and through context and time they gradually get up to speed and get it and can join in the conversation without changing it? I love it when that happens.

• Like 12

I dunno, maybe we should hear more about this guy's D but then do the 80s movie thing where you pull down your sunglasses and look at them over the top of the sunglasses, but in a really mocking way.

• Like 1

Great job, everybody loves it when a new person comes on the forums and immediately says bizarre and uncomfortable sexual stuff about one of the few female members.

...that's sort of my bread and butter though

• Like 4

Damn are we onto double Ds already (grandpears)

I'm falling behind

• Like 6

The seal has been broken, now you know what I look like. This is me and my G---D--- G----D--*!

380576_418283041534702_2029942704_n.jpg?oh=e8d450bfda462d67fd67584c4d04a594&oe=55AE63D3&__gda__=1433474906_73818865c929ee9005b81afa5fea11b9

*God-Damn GrandDad

• Like 19

Here's my Grandaddy, a naval engineer who was buddies with Jacques Cousteau and went diving with him many a time

10369204_10101522123594095_400085194106849205_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0120b21cad07d0aac610941154585d1f&oe=55B5D328&__gda__=1437505559_b2c0e7eaf16c8df39a402b3dbe3abdcd

• Like 17

Forums.

F - Friendly

O - Open

R - Rad

U - United

M - Money cuz i like money

S - Suckerz cus ur all suckers thinking that this was gonna mean something but i dont mean any of it suckerz.

• Like 21

Here are 10 things that I like about RanRan:

10. Her avatar is very pretty and mostly orangish, a color that I like a great deal.

9. She makes music that is very pleasing to my ears.

8. She first posted during the dark week....which we shall never speak of again....and brightened the week with her pleasantness.

7. She is very tall and can probably reach the highest shelves in any kitchen.

6. She lives in Texas.

5. She can riff with the best of them.

4. She is willing to share things about herself.

3. She is supportive and encouraging of others.

2. She is so witty and funny that she often makes me laugh aloud in public.

1. She is nice and doesn't try to be anybody but herself.

• Like 19

Here's my Grandaddy, a naval engineer who was buddies with Jacques Cousteau and went diving with him many a time

10369204_10101522123594095_400085194106849205_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=0120b21cad07d0aac610941154585d1f&oe=55B5D328&__gda__=1437505559_b2c0e7eaf16c8df39a402b3dbe3abdcd

Whoa cool grandaddy, bear! Did you ever dive with him?

• Like 4

Dixon, your GD had the coolest cobra statue I have ever seen in my life....and a nice Huey P. Newton chair.

panthers4a.jpg

• Like 5

You know when you're having a conversation with your friends, and you have some in-jokes and impressions and stuff, sure, but it isn't the main thing, the main thing is just a tone of goofy friendship,and new people slowly enter the conversation and through context and time they gradually get up to speed and get it and can join in the conversation without changing it? I love it when that happens.

You guys had to know this day would come. Sean & Hayes' star is rising and HH has more than 65 listeners now, and I think you'll just need to learn to accept it. For every kittens, there's going to be a chandler bing.com or american diaper type. it's nature.

G D

IMG_0443_zpsb7m8e0jy.jpg

• Like 8

Maybe it’s just me, but I think the forums are at their best when everyone is being nice to each other; we’re having fun; nobody is posting at an absurd, selfish rate; we’re being supportive of the show, Sean and Hayes, and each other; and we’re being chill. Bet you all thought that was going to be an Aukerman ref at the beginning. No dice.

• Like 21

Whoa cool grandaddy, bear! Did you ever dive with him?

Thanks, he was a hell of a fella! I unfortunately never had the pleasure of sharing a dive with him, by the time I was old enough to handle it he was well into his 70's.

Here's another neat fact about my granddad: he is my paternal grandfather, but I have never met my father. He disapproved of his son's choice (long story) and stepped in as a surrogate pop.

• Like 12

I was going to ask if your grandpa got to bang his daughter-in-law (legally, as your surrogate dad, he should be allowed to) but I decided against it but then I thought it would be funny to tell you guys that I considered writing it but thought better of it

• Like 8

Thanks, he was a hell of a fella! I unfortunately never had the pleasure of sharing a dive with him, by the time I was old enough to handle it he was well into his 70's.

Here's another neat fact about my granddad: he is my paternal grandfather, but I have never met my father. He disapproved of his son's choice (long story) and stepped in as a surrogate pop.

Wow! He sounds like an incredible person.

Everyone seems to have incredible GDs. Tim, your GD played old timey baseball?! Mark looks exactly like his GD! So does AD. Dixon's GD was a cowboy! Very cool.

• Like 2

I was going to ask if your grandpa got to bang his daughter-in-law (legally, as your surrogate dad, he should be allowed to) but I decided against it but then I thought it would be funny to tell you guys that I considered writing it but thought better of it

It's too bad Baby Grandpa got cut from "Whites & Golds" because I think this could have been a funny episode.

• Like 3

Dixon's GD was a cowboy!

My dad's d lived in what was then rural Massachusetts, so not so much a cowboy other than in this photo. He did fight in the pacific on this guy though which is pretty rockin.

• Like 2