🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

my granddads never did anything cool and i don't have any pictures of them

i didn't have any dinner either,

i'm at a loss here

• Like 8

Kittens, work on dinner first. Once your belly is full you can work on getting some better granddads.

#prioritize

• Like 8

OK, this really quite annoyed me so I'm going to respond in a genuine way.

Now this is the adversarial debate style we've come to know the British for !

• Like 14

NPR has decided to select the top podcasts on the planet. I say Episode 59 with Paul Scheer is exactly what NPR has been craving. The music score is electrifying and Mr. Speilberg would agree with me on the importance of music in setting up scenes. A live orchestra would be very next level though. Music makes the people come together. Music mixes the bourgeosie and the rebel......

Nice, I already submitted an ep to that. Guess I know what's going on in here even when i'm gone. I did 16 with Grace Helbig though. My bizzle.

• Like 4

Also sorry for three posts in a row. But is there a supercut anywhere of the Sean saying Shakespeare didn't write those plays and hamburger sandwich? If not I may work on that. If anyone specifically knows some eps where those are in before I scour them again let me know.

Thx pals.

• Like 9

I can't stand when someone questions my character, do you know how long I've been developing this? Weeks!

• Like 12

Gayhammer and Joe are easily the two coolest dudes around. I refuse to choose.

I'll make the choice for you

Joe McGurl is easily the coolest dude around. I refuse to choose anyone else.
  • Like 13

Hey Popcorn Gallery once you're done with all the forum drama Hayes and Sean want you to submit questions for their close friend, Brett Erlich

• Like 7

my GD unloaded unused, potentially live bombs from planes in WWII and then built a house by his damn self in the suburbs of chicago. other GD was a lifelong pennsylvania dutch minister which is boooring *foghorn noise*

• Like 6

Trick Dastardly has the best name.

I dont know what or if its a reference to anything but i just dont care.

Its fun to say!

• Like 4

i'm going to the pub now friends

see you when i'm back - i bet i'll be silly and funny!!

love you x x

• Like 3

All kisses no hugs? Sometime we just want to be held, kittens.

• Like 3

Hey Popcorn Gallery once you're done with all the forum drama Hayes and Sean want you to submit questions for their close friend, Brett Erlich

Mr. Erlich,

According to Wikipedia you are the co-founder of the Stanford Shakespeare Society. How does it feel to be living a lie

• Like 2

Dear Brett Michaels Erlich,

It's interesting you did a TV show about a website about the movies, a triforce of things I enjoy. I noticed there are no reviews of The Rotten Tomatoes Show on the Rotten Tomatoes dotcom. What gives? I'll take my question off the air

Trick Dastardly has the best name.

I dont know what or if its a reference to anything but i just dont care.

Its fun to say!

This means a lot coming from Michael Bay of Pigs of all names! I'm 90% sure Sean claimed it was his nickname in an episode, 9% it may have been Harris Wittels, 1% my own brain came up with it somehow

• Like 2

I don't know why but I randomly thought of this time when I had to replace the one of my brake lights. Because of the way the car's made, you can't just replace the light, you have to take off the entire casing around it to get to the bulb. I called and was quoted like $50 to take it to a service center and was like fuck that it's a $2 bulb, I'll do it myself. So I started going through auto forums looking for ways to remove the casing without damaging it and without needing the special tool they use at the service center. I eventually found the steps I was looking for, but only after sifting through all of this crazy drama where people were saying how the auto forums weren't what they used to be, some were making really dramatic exits, there was all this in-fighting, and I was like what is with these people? Wasn't the whole point of that space of the internet to talk about cars and show off rims and post pics of your engine and shit? I guess I get it though, a lot of people really care about their cars. Anyways, don't know what made me think of that lol im gonna check my engine maybe it's a sign!!

• Like 12

one time one of the turn signal lights on my car went out. usually my wife gets her brother to fix all that stuff because he's a mechanic, but he's also really drunk most the time and hard to nail down for anything, so i went and bought the bulb and looked up how to do it online. i found a youtube video that walked me through it and i did ti all by myself. i was very proud of myself.

• Like 10

You guys I caught this ep of Triple D (Dads, Dogs and Dongs) earlier, and thought everyone should enjoy this:

HYIpivF.gif

• Like 5

Mr. Brett, how does it feel sharing a name with Engineer Brett? If Engineer Brett isn't there, all the engineers are interchangeable. Thanks, Mr. Brett.

i feel sick

tomorrow i might show you a picture of an omelette

goodnight everyone

• Like 3

My grandpa was a ww2 paratrooper, he was at Normandy. Later in life he became a professional racist, a borderline pedophile, and a serial cheater. Had a mistress into his nineties. Weird dude. I don't know my other GD cause when I was a teenager I found out my dad wasn't my dad (Kulap style!).

I never fixed anything in a car ever, but I did t-bone a taxi going under 5mph once because marijuana made me forget that left turners have to wait.

I also think the new forum people are pretty cool! Partly because I'm afraid I might be one of the people you guys are annoyed with, and partly because, hey, they're just tryin to have fun, and they'll probably learn! Idk... \_ :) _/

Great posting today/tonight everybody! It was a lot of fun to read!

• Like 6