🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

everybody stop posting about posting - benjamin franklin

• Like 10

and yeah i know just posting that breaks the sentiment instantly you wiseacres

• Like 3

I was gonna ask how everyone feels about Blake Griffin's post game, but with the moratorium on posts about posting I guess I'd better not.

• Like 7

Dear Mr Brett Erlich,

In one of the pictures that come up on that thingy on the right of the google page, you are making a real "Jim Halpert" face, is that because of politics?

Also, Dixon, I wish you hadn't shown me that gif of the two disgusting troll men.

• Like 3

OcterDoctopus is silent for weeks; waiting patiently, he sits in darkness like a black panther, the influx of new posters reaches critical mass. Then the moment strikes and he pounces upon the forum with his classic fakeout popcorn gallery. It's a beautiful thing.

• Like 10

OcterDoctopus is silent for weeks; waiting patiently, he sits in darkness like a black panther, the influx of new posters reaches critical mass. Then the moment strikes and he pounces upon the forum with his classic fakeout popcorn gallery. It's a beautiful thing.

I had an inkling I was being duped, but I felt it was worth the risk of getting egg on my face to make it to the show.

Can you blame me?

• Like 5

I have acted in good faith and with an open heart, AND I WILL NOT APOLOGISE

you got good me though

• Like 5

Sean and Hayes have made it known that they don’t respond to threats. Maybe if I add a little sweet in with the salty?

If you have Kyle Bosman on the show:

1. I’ll clean honlad’s bathroom.

2. I’ll replace American Diaper’s DVD copy of Rain Man with a Blu-Ray copy.

3. I’ll kiss Sean’s mom on the lips for 5 minutes.

4. I’ll give Anastasia the cinnamon roll with the most frosting.

5. I’ll help brgrho clean his rain gutters. (Help, brg, not do all the work)

6. I’ll give Marshall Mellow the maraschino cherry from the top of my sundae.

7. I’ll introduce Joe McGurl to Crispin Glover.

8. I’ll take Tim Treese to the Super Bowl.

9. I’ll have sex with Hurricane Dennis.

10. I’ll help Jacob C make a paper snowflake.

11. I’ll finally listen to the mixtape burdrulz made me even though it’s not very good.

12. I’ll give Chanson a ride anywhere he wants (within 10 miles of my house).

13. I’ll teach Rod Aug how to stop the bleeding.

14. I’ll take Greggy to Machu Pichu.

15. I’ll kiss the ground Hayes walks on.

16. I’ll eat Dixon’s shit.

17. I’ll write Agata a poem.

18. I’ll make MBOP’s bed.

19. I’ll rid RanRan’s home of mice (humanely).

20. I’ll masturbate while thinking of every one of your grandpas.

• Like 19

So I guess I should look up this Kyle Bosman guy. Also, after reading both of their names in this list, has anyone made a joke about Chanson (Hanson) and MBoP (MMMBop) being the same person?

• Like 4

Hey RanRan,

Sorry to drop your name in a post and contribute to an atmosphere where a sub human cretin basic dude thinks he can say some gross sh;+.

• Like 4

Val, I can't help but notice most of those things you'll do are real nice things for those people, like taking greggy on a trip or having sex with hurricane dennis. I gotta say, I'm real neutral on mine.

• Like 9

Hmm I feel like I'm drawing the short straw again, but I shouldn't complain.

• Like 3

Jesus Christ. The stakes have never been higher for me to get Kyle Bosman on the show. Meeting Crispin Glover? He's my fourth favorite Glover behind Donald, Savion and Danny!!!

• Like 7

I had an inkling I was being duped, but I felt it was worth the risk of getting egg on my face to make it to the show.

Can you blame me?

Don't worry about it. Everyone has fallen for OD's PCG question. Like a rite of passage. And it's a nice exercise to practice and prepare for the real PCG. One day I hope OD gets lucky and chooses someone who is actually the guest the next week.

• Like 3

20. I’ll masturbate while thinking of every one of your grandpas.

wait, THAT'S what GD stands for?!?

• Like 5

The iron-fisted tyrants at Wikipedia are contesting the notability of Hayes and Sean. Apparently we need "references" (I'm doing air quotes with acidic sarcasm) to prove to those jerks what we inherently know. It makes me sick to my dang stomach to think they might delete the boys' pages, please help

• Like 5

sorry again for so many posts. I understand that one person posting so much drowns out others. I has a catversation with Dan Engler about posting too much. He got real mean in about two replies. Psycho overlords like to build poo poo communities.

I was looking at wikipedia, and did you know Hayes wrote on "Eastbound and Down". My all time favourite mini movie. No, that does not do it justice. That show would have been a blockbuster movie. I watch it about once a year because everything is like brand new with baby memories. weeeeeeeee.

Please have Bosman on the show. My bathroom is a mess, and my nuts tender.

• Like 7

It's people like OcterDoctopus that are the glue of this forum.

• Like 5

DSC01944 1024x746.jpg

DSC01943 1024x740.jpg

Grandpa #1: My mom's dad. He's blind now. Pretty cool, don't ya think? I know someone who's blind.

Earl and Kathy 434x800.jpg

Grandpa #2: My dad's dad. I never met him because he died of a heart attack before I was born. Pretty cool, don't ya think? I know someone who's dead. I still feel like I know him though because I've heard a lot of stories about how abusive he was.

• Like 10

Jesus Valerie youre jack knifing my emotions! Lol. I can see you in your GDs. Is that ok to say?

• Like 5

Can the HH guys have Dang Angler on the show at some point to really make this rivalry hit the next level?

Also, I feel like this forum needs a new thing to divide everyone, kind of like Treese vs McGurl but if it was actually a competition.

#TreeseLife

• Like 3

I has a catversation with Dan Engler about posting too much. He got real mean in about two replies. Psycho overlords like to build poo poo communities.

No, what actually happened was you accused me—both in this thread and again via PM—of bullying and trolling via a sockpuppet account, "Andrew". After editing your post and backing down in PM yesterday, you apparently decided to continue your campaign this morning. I'm tired of your bullshit, and longstanding members of this community appear to be tired of your bullshit. BYEEEE.