🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

if you need help imagining me in that pizza scenario, here is an image of me from a while ago with an equally memorable dinner

1zgzrj7.jpg

• Like 20

kittens you sound like a man I could be best friends with

Sloppy wet pizza, Mario kart, and pcasts? That's the dream, and you're living it.

• Like 10

Kittens' life sounds so good that it makes me feel like I've wasted mine. Gonna take a long walk

• Like 5

I'm also really jealous of that toddler bed with pink blanket. Looks like the perfect place to eat a big sloppy pizza.

• Like 8

Hi everyone, I'm watching the walking dead. Hope you're all having a nice evening.

• Like 3

I'm listening to the 500th Never Not Funny episode being broadcast live. Good 'cast, good pod'.

• Like 8

Here's your weekly reminder that the boys are on the cbb ads today. "My wife".

• Like 3

Sorry I haven't kept up with the forums as I am in Tokyo which is totally awesome mixed with really weird WTF. Sound familiar ??? Miss you all forumers.

• Like 12

Is Tokyo like it is portrayed in Akira? Does your motorcycle leave light trails everywhere?

• Like 5

what kinds of pizza do they have out there?

• Like 6

Sorry I haven't kept up with the forums as I am in Tokyo which is totally awesome mixed with really weird WTF. Sound familiar ??? Miss you all forumers.

!! Genuine Question alert !!

Do you find it expensive over there?

I'm thinking of going over in January to see some wrestling but people keep telling me it's not cheap.

• Like 3

Here's your weekly reminder that the boys are on the cbb ads today. "My wife".

They keep mentioning it's an audition to be on CBB, did they forget Sean is offer-only?

• Like 1

Just wanted to say I'm kind of disappointed in all of us (but especially in everyone that's not me). Last thread got 40 pages. This week we don't even break 25?

We don't even deserve "hot" status.

• Like 1

We can make it if some brave soul will break their posts down into multiple posts that are each only a single letter long!

PS Just kidding everyone would hate that. Have we learned nothing!?

• Like 4

Umm, just checking in....these forums is crazy right now and I honestly feel like I can't keep up at all.

On Sean's Wikipedia page, which may be deleted by the time you see this, shouldn't it be Steffi rather than Stephanie? Who do I talk to about getting this fixed?

• Like 2

Umm, just checking in....these forums is crazy right now and I honestly feel like I can't keep up at all.

On Sean's Wikipedia page, which may be deleted by the time you see this, shouldn't it be Steffi rather than Stephanie? Who do I talk to about getting this fixed?

Yes, but there is a larger issue.

2Sn7D1O.png

• Like 6

I kind of disagree with putting fake facts on Sean's Wikipedia page. Sorry to be a buzzkill. I don't really approve of Wikipedia vandalism, especially on people I like and respect.

• Like 10

There's probably a way to do some Colbert shit with having a page for Sean Clements the IRL guy and Sean Clements the HH character but I'm pretty sure the bigwigs at Wikipedia headquarters aren't going to approve him for TWO pages at this point.

• Like 2

I kind of disagree with putting fake facts on Sean's Wikipedia page. Sorry to be a buzzkill. I don't really approve of Wikipedia vandalism, especially on people I like and respect.

I may have just updated it to remove any outright falsehoods. I feel like Sean definitely deserves to have his own page, because he's my personal hero.

• Like 4

I generally agree, and was hoping that the folks here who seem to know quite a bit about them would fill in the blanks and make a case for their notability. I did add some stupid placeholder stuff when I created the pages which wasn't particularly funny, but I did try to link their legitimate credits to them. Even though I asked humorously a few pages ago for help improving the articles the sentiment was genuine. I like and respect the boys too and would have been interested in learning about them from a Wikipedia page. Their credits might not yet be enough in Wiki's eyes, I'm discovering.

• Like 2

• Like 1