🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 75 — Shelby Fero Again, Our Close Friend

I don't have any pics of my GD but here's a bonus pic of me and my D.

yWFaRns.png

• Like 18

I was gonna ask how everyone feels about Blake Griffin's post game, but with the moratorium on posts about posting I guess I'd better not.

in all seriousness this is v good joke

• Like 8

For the record, Andrew is a very real very English person.

This feels unnecessary but I'm gonna post it anyway just so that we are all on the same page about Andrew being real.

Edit: Because I know what it's like to have people question whether or not you're real.

• Like 6

Might have to start calling this the prohibition era of the forums with all these bans happening.

knocked it out of the park once again, McGurl. Well done.

• Like 11

Could he BE anymore banned?

That's a funny joke because of chandler on friends points

• Like 15

Nice 333rd post SteveH!

Edit: Psst, everybody, I think SteveH isn't really a newguy, I think its American Diaper.

• Like 3

Everyone's dander is up and I think it's because an engineer hasn't posted in a while so we can all yell at them instead. Engineers, please line up and post like "a doii doiiii buh buhhh" so we can all unify as a community and be glad at least we're not you.

• Like 10

Nope I'm a totally new guy. I'm here visiting from the CBB forums

• Like 5

Could he BE anymore banned?

That's a funny joke because of chandler on friends points

also good joke. all of a sudden it's comedy central premium blend in here

• Like 7

Dangler is our dark knight, the hero we deserve, and the one we need at this moment.

• Like 2

I'm your Danny Glover, and I'm too old for this shit.

• Like 5

I'm your Danny Glover, and I'm too old for this shit.

Did you know that he's my third favorite Glover behind Donald and Savion?

• Like 14

Oh hey spunky here's a picture of my dog Sophie. That's who you'll be getting back in the Hurricane Dennis dog swap.

HKyEc4y.jpg

You can call her Sophie Tsunami or some shit.

• Like 12

Oh hey spunky here's a picture of my dog Sophie. That's who you'll be getting back in the Hurricane Dennis dog swap.

HKyEc4y.jpg

You can call her Sophie Tsunami or some shit.

A fluffy little white dog with four legs!? That is the exact opposite of a fluffy medium-sized black dog with three legs. It's a fair swap, I'll see if I can get LegalDocumentAdvice.org on the phone.

• Like 7

David, Sophie is adorable. Why are we just now seeing her?

More pics when you get the chance.

• Like 4

Ummm I'm not really sure why, but I will certainly take more pictures of her!

• Like 2

Ummm I'm not really sure why

That is a hilarious joke.

I would like to see more photos of your wonderful dog please.

• Like 1

However you may feel about John Mayer, I've found when trying to coax true emotions from a loved one, singing "say you need to say, say what you need to say..." in a high pitched voice, repeatedly, works everytime.

I've realized that starting a podcast in two weeks isn't very realistic. Especially when you work all the time just to remain broke and poor. I am acquiring the hardware as you read this, so dont count me out, but to get this stuff you have to deal with like, sound engineers people and even worse, the dreaded Best Buy employee! Any tech advice? seriously. I have a base of: Macbook pro 13 with an i5 and 2 samson cou1 condenser mics.

Oh yea, also, loved this ep, for a second time the Bros and guest have a great ebb and flow of force from each other. I'd say its more like Shelby "Ferro"magnetic with the electricity being put to work in that booth! wait, what was that? all my silverware just fell in the kitchen...oh no, I think Magneto heard me, ahhhhh, gtg...

• Like 11

I would imagine as long as you have software that can record from each mic simultaneously on separate tracks you should be good to go. Depending on what your podcast will involve, you might also want 2 pairs of headphones so you and whoever else can listen to any sort of music/other audio you want without it being picked up by the mics.

• Like 2

I'm driving with a friend from Boston to New York today and I want to play him an episode of HH but I can't decide which one. He already listens to that other.show. Which 1 should I do?

This was a big success, he made me play him two more episodes.

• Like 9

what a day! two dominos pizzas for breakfast. one large cheese pizza with olives and "sunblush baby tomatoes", and one small garlic pizza bread. sloppy hot and doughy - both of them. i feel on top of the world!

i couldn't bring myself to get out of bed until 3pm so i don't have any pictures unfortunately, but just imagine my big smiling face surrounded by a pair of fresh pizzas and you will get the idea

i also got my friend to listen to hollywood handbook too, last night we were playing mario kart and listening and laughing it was great and i feel as if i have made a real bond

• Like 10

What eps did you play him?

Aukerman+Ulrich, Second PFT Episode, Adam Pally.

• Like 5