🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
agata

Episode 199 — OCD

Tig, Kyle, and David start off with a discussion about different ways to die. Then, Cy Amundson, a comedian from Minneapolis, stops by the hatch to talk about living with OCD, different perspectives on mental illness, exposure therapy, and the gang chats about Kyle's measly salary and reads listener mail.

• Like 1

Just started, but this discussion about wild death scenarios is almost too damn funny for its own good.

Okay. This is the funniest intro (IMO) in a long time.

I really liked this, and I feel like, without outwardly saying it, they did a good job of showing what OCD really is. So many people think being organized or ordering things alphabetically makes one OCD, when it's actually OCPD.

Tig, you do know that Molly Ringwald is currently at SXSW right??? Please pull a Taylor Dayne and make this happen!

Happy St. Flatties Day Blasternauts! <---Anyone remember the episode that is from? It was a couple of years ago, and they were taling about mastectomies during some tangent.

Excellent episode!!! I got so excited about the Punky!

But why so adament about not playing name that Punky?!! Bring it back!

Another great guest and episode!

It never specifically occurred to me that Michael McDonald sounds like he's yawning, but now I'll never un-hear it.

jfk_zpszytypvkf.png

• Like 4

Great ep! I love Kyle buy guy has got to calm down with the constant bragging already. Between Howie Do It, Fart Explosion, and Knock Knock Its Diarrhea he must be walking on air!!

Great ep! I love Kyle buy guy has got to calm down with the constant bragging already. Between Howie Do It, Fart Explosion, and Knock Knock Its Diarrhea he must be walking on air!!

Look man, it's lonely at the top. I just wish Tig and David could get to his level so he'd have someone to relate to. There's gotta be tension in the Hatch after all of Kyle's success.

• Like 2

There's nothing more satisfying than listening to David cracking up at Kyle's jokes.

David seems so much happier than he did a few months ago. Love the positivity.

David seems so much happier than he did a few months ago. Love the positivity.

It probably has something to do with the fact that "a few months ago" (i.e. everything from ~2-8 months ago) as we were hearing it was a lot of episodes recorded in a short span of actual time, which had to be draining after a while.

• Like 3

It probably has something to do with the fact that "a few months ago" (i.e. everything from ~2-8 months ago) as we were hearing it was a lot of episodes recorded in a short span of actual time, which had to be draining after a while.

I think even before they did that batch there was friction where he seemed like he wasn't having a great time in the hatch. During the huge batch recording it was really evident, of course, but even earlier he just wasn't the same as he had been at the start of the program. Now he seems like the David we fell in love with.

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this