🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
guy22##2

Why is nobody doing this?

I have a hot new tip for the scoop troop. People who listen to this podcasts should really be imitating Shannon's and the Lays' speech patterns more when they post on this forum. Cuz the thing about that is that when Shirley and Hatfield read how funny you are, from the forums then they will definitely put you in all the movies with Jennifer Anteater and George Clowney and Denzel Washing-Machine. I keep reading over the forums in utter amazement because it's like reading a conversation between a bunch of boring engineers. So listen up scooper: while you're out writing your shitty pathetic blog post from somewhere in the fly-over states just remember that all you need to do to get in the funny zone is think what would Shaq and Hazmat say?

I'm a newbie like you, but I came here for jokes. I don't know how I feels about your words.

Wait.... is this notes or is this jokes?

You've really set the bar high, sissy fist. It's hard to even know where you've set it, but I bet you were high doing it.

You saying "bar" and "high" really makes me think of a vape bar. Aren't those just the raddest places ever? I really feel like in this modern era the vape bar has become the new bar. I mean who wouldn't want to just go chill with some sweet dudes and vape some sick, sick ganga? I think weed is pretty cool, but then I'm just a quirky and unique sort of guy I guess.

Good job. Now take a knee. Take 2. Now suck on deeeez.

• Like 4

Sign in to follow this