๐Ÿ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ร—
Sign in to follow this  
jarrycanada

Sharknado 3

I don't think they should do an episode about this movie. The second one was already too self-aware

If they decide to make a "Sharknado 3" episode they better invite Hot Saucerman after making him watch another film...

ย 

( Obvious post is obvious )

• Like 1

Penn Jillettes says he's directed Sharknado 3, not sure about that as he isn't listed as directing it on IMDB.I think he's joking.

ย 

Yep he's joking about directing it but he did star in it with David Hasselhoff and Kendra Wilkinson, now all my expectations have been lowered to a all new low. last time I checked didn't think Kendra was a thing anymore. isn't her 15mins up yet?

ย 

Episode 158 - The New Jersey Cockfitters

pennsundayschool podcast

ย 

fast forward to 1:09:18 mark.

ย 

Looking at the IMDB page it's got listed Bo Derek

Honestly, I think I'd rather watch the latest installment of Scary Movie than of Sharknado, but they do make an entertaining episode.

almost forgot penn and teller are in this movie, penn lost a lot of weight.I hope they do Fast & The Furious over this shark but what ever if they do.

I find the Sharknado movies a bit of a waste for the show.

ย 

Sure they provide a good time from the gang, but the movies have always been too self aware to even be remotely fun. The novelty didn't even work the first time, or maybe I'm just a person who'd rather watch a terrible movie that was made with a type of earnestness that results in fun.

ย 

The third one looks be be even more annoying with all the cameo's of celebrities who still think it's funny to show up in the novelty of it all.

I think Chris Jericho, who appears in the film and has his own podcast, would be a fun guest if the regular "Sharknado" crew can't be assembled. Or even just for a mini ep or something.

I don't care anything about these movies, but I do enjoy having Homeofthe Whopperman on the program and this is basically becoming an annual tradition so I'm fine with it.

I'm hoping that this one is the one where most of the audience goes "Ok, we get the joke, let's move on." However, I doubt that the ratings will get so low that they'll stop making them.

I'm hoping that this one is the one where most of the audience goes "Ok, we get the joke, let's move on." However, I doubt that the ratings will get so low that they'll stop making them.

ย 

I am cheering for the sharks.

ย 

like I did with Liam nesson in the gray, if you cheer for the wolves it's a great movie!

Sign in to follow this