🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1606 - Alison Rosen

When he said "you remind me of Lisa Kudrow," I couldn't stop thinking about how much she does seem like a dark haired Lisa Kudrow.

• Like 1

Note to self, re-subscribe to ARIYNBF.

She was in my early rotation, need to give her another shot.

Does the 7/11 have an ATM? The guests really should be flush with cash when they enter the (squeaky) door of NNF.

• Like 2

I know Alison isn't going to read this so I won't hold back.

I think she's a nice and funny lady and I hope she returns to the program. There, I said it.

• Like 3

if we truly traded future appearances by adam carolla for future appearances of alison rosen i think we came out way ahead

• Like 12

if we truly traded future appearances by adam carolla for future appearances of alison rosen i think we came out way ahead

I used to be able to tolerate him, but the way he treated her was just as terrible as it comes. To fire her like that, then to go on that huge rant because 'We wanted to keep it in house and not say anything negative, but so many comments have been made...' made me lose all respect for him. It would have been one thing if she had started bad-mouthing him after the firing, but just because public opinion was against him he decided to attack her over the most irrational, nonsensical stuff I've ever heard.

• Like 3

Adam was great on Loveline but I think his skill at fucking with 15 year-olds who are calling a radio show made him forget he's a pretty dumb guy

• Like 3

wow it is crazy how much she sounds like Lisa Kudrow once Jimmy drops that comparison

I don't find her to be downright hilarious, but she's a very pleasant podcast guest, always down for more Rosen-Quantz

• Like 1

always down for more Rosen-Quantz

for sure, loved em as a kid MI0002758371.jpg

• Like 2

Good thing I stopped listening to Carolla before he fired Rosen! I have a very broad range of tolerance and I'm a huge asshole, and I even thought some of the stuff Carolla said was in poor taste.

PS: Allison is pretty delightful.

PPS: from those screencaps Pardo is pretty damn photogenic. Get that man some acting roles!

• Like 1

im going to say "friendship" this week but after ecstasy who even knows any more

• Like 3

I can't decide between Freedom (George Michael's, specifically) and Falsetto. This game is hard :^c

• Like 2

i think i probably wont listen live tonight to the 500th show so i dont spoil the episode for myself

• Like 1

Garon had Freedom and Jimmy mentioned Wham, so I'm pretty pleased with myself.

• Like 1

oh, i was expecting the 500th show to be a free feed one for some reason

• Like 1

derp, so the word will be five or five hundred. maybe?

welp, I matched Matt with my second guess.

Cursing my iTunes today. It downloaded everything to my laptop, but it didn't transfer anything onto my iPod. Thanks Obama.

oh, i was expecting the 500th show to be a free feed one for some reason

It showed up in the free RSS feed last night and is currently available on SoundCloud, although it's not on Earwolf's site.

Yeah but I usually stay up for the players club eps anyway, I should have listened live

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this