🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 340 — LIVE from SXSW 2015 II

This week’s B-B-B-ONUS-S-S Comedy Bing! Bong! was recorded LIVE from the South by Southwest Festival in Austin, Texas with Professor Blastoff’s own Tig Notaro! Tig shares a story with us that is sure to keep Austin weird and tells us about her new Showtime special “Knock Knock, It’s Tig Notaro” before she weighs in on the family issues that small business owners Helen & Hannah Harpie have with their sister Hortense. As they talk it out, radio legend Tom Leykis makes his way onto the stage to tease us on the new app he’s promoting.

havn't listened yet, but i really hope we get to hear tig's impressions again.

• Like 3

Sounds like Scott brought engineer-cody Cody along.

Nice closing catchphrase off.

So do Sean and Hayes owe Scott back-podcast rent or something?

Tig's as laser sharp as I've come to love her for. 'You're dead, your baby's dead, I killed myself.'

• Like 1

With this lineup, I was hoping that it was going to get insane. I was not disappointed.

Fantastic stuff

*sees lineup*

pleasebetomleykispleasebetomleykispleasebetomleykispleasebetomleykispleasebetomleykispleasebetomleykis

*clicks link*

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

• Like 1

I absolutely love that James only brings Tom Leykis when there's at least one great female comic there to foil/balance/amplify him. Poehler, Bamford, Lapkus solo, now Tig AND the Wild Horses. It's clearly a conscious and very smart decision.

• Like 9

Am I the only one who is DYING to hear a Leykis episode with Chelsea Chaz Peretti? I feel like her shtick would go so well with Tom

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABLAT!?!?!?!?!

• Like 18

For a second I thought Tig was Todd Glass, the way she stopped and set up the "angry mob - audience" bit.

I was kind of hoping someone would yell "We gain nothing by losing our heads!"

• Like 9

I think the HH guys are funny but these long ass bits in the middle of these live shows derails the energy a bit.(bit(z)) If only there were some universe where I could take my ears off and not have to listen to them.

Also, Mary Holland fucking rules.

• Like 1

Am I the only one who is DYING to hear a Leykis episode with Chelsea Chaz Peretti? I feel like her shtick would go so well with Tom

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABLAT!?!?!?!?!

Yes, yes, yes, si, yes, oui, yes, YESSSSSS

• Like 1

I had to leave my house because the sounds it was making was too funny to exist in. Eventually I'll finish this thing.

I love the ads with the HH guys, need to try out their podcast

• Like 11

When Lauren Lapkus' character mentioned she'd seen every movie, that should have prompted Scott to ask "Even Blue Jasmine?" And it would turn out to be the one film she hadn't seen.

• Like 8

My internal dialogue throughout this episode:

"This is great, I don't want to go to a break."

"This ad is great, I don't want it to end."

"This is great, I don't want to go to a break."

"This ad is great, I don't want it to end."

• Like 5

Sign in to follow this