🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Reeses Pieces

CBB in your dreams

I just had a dream about Comedy Bang! Bang! for the first time.

My old friend had gotten a job interview for some kind of education position - a support staff role, or maybe she was going to be an education lobbyist? Not sure. But the job interview was, she had to go on a LIVE podcast of Comedy Bang! Bang!, do some characters, and play Would You Rather?.

Scott decided to record this episode while the two of them walked around a park together. (Judging from my friend's name, it was a Solo Tolo.) So an older, closer friend of mine, who happens to be this gal's BFF, decided that we should go to the park and crash the CBB episode. So we went and wandered around, listening to the podcast for hints of where they were and trying to find them. But they escaped us.

Eventually it became clear that Scott had tied our friend up and was, in fact, kidnapping her in the middle of recording CBB. So we said, eh, fuck it, and left to find a good dessert place.

-

Post your dreams about Comedy Bang! Bang!

• Like 1

I had a dream around Christmas where PFT as Garry Marshall was helping me shop for Christmas gifts at the mall. That was my whole dream, very strange, C+ cast.

• Like 1

I've got one!

I was in some sort of living room type situation (TM Jess St. Clair) with a bunch of people, and someone mentioned or made reference to Michael Jackson. Someone else went "Hee hee", and then I looked at Mookie Blaiklock (who may or may not have been there until my brain fabricated him at that point) and said "Mookie?" and he did a classic "Hee hee" and everyone laughed.

I haven't had a CBB dream but I did dream just a few weeks ago that I was sitting in on Never Not Funny. I made a joke in the dream that KILLED, but for the life of me I couldn't remember it when I woke up.

Having Jimmy Pardo call me "IDIOT!" is on my bucket list, so that's probably as close as I'll get.

I dreamed that I was back in HS and my entire graduating class took a field trip to earwolf and we're ALL special guests on "sabeebee." I was so pissed, because I never got the chance to talk

Sign in to follow this