🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Casaba

Happy Birthday, Hayes

Woah this is really cool. I don't think I can handle MBoP's video right now. I mean, there really were two of those things out there. Happy birthday Hayes!

• Like 5

Whoever the jackpot guy is looks like a weird Mark Duplass.

• Like 1

Happy birthday Hayes. You are like a father to me.

• Like 5

Happy birthday, Hayes! You've only let me down once and it was done softly into a bed of rose petals.

• Like 8

I feel like I shouldn't rate people's efforts, but I will say, I'm really bummed I didn't get to go that party AV club

edit: give me a head's up when we do the vid for kittens.

• Like 1

I've also created a video for my close friend Hayes.

I'll bet you guys will be very surprised to learn that this was the first time I've ever used iMovie.

• Like 5

Made it to the 2nd video and had to quit, I see Dan Engler has created some sort of avatar for his puppet account. Bullshit. RIP Chandler

Good job guys, Hayes must feel like the prettiest boy at the ball.

Happy birthday Hayes!

• Like 10

I've also created a video for my close friend Hayes.

I'll bet you guys will be very surprised to learn that this was the first time I've ever used iMovie.

hmmmmm

I feel like I shouldn't rate people's efforts, but I will say, I'm really bummed I didn't get to go that party AV club

Sorry GoS, I don't have your contact info or know you IRL at all, so I had no way of telling you about it.

Happy birthday Hayzie Bone. We love you !!

Also, thank you Anastasia for putting this together. You are awesome. Kisses.

• Like 4

Kim K-W h​as my number, AV club.

Oh you know, Kimmy?! What a small world!

• Like 1

Made it to the 2nd video and had to quit, I see Dan Engler has created some sort of avatar for his puppet account. Bullshit. RIP Chandler

Good job guys, Hayes must feel like the prettiest boy at the ball.

Happy birthday Hayes!

mine's under 4 minutes and includes costume changes and a live performance. just sayin

Biggest takeaway is that White People really like Hayes.

Also that Eurospar looked incredible, particularly with the trademark grey Irish sky over it.

Also well done on putting the video together.

Also most of you look exactly like I expected you to look

Also Landscape mode.

Also this forum is definitely the best of the internet. It's very warm and genuine and VERY funny a lot of the time and people who aren't cool and funny aren't belittled.

Also Hayes hasn't liked the video yet which is quite rude. Should be the FIRST thing he does on his birthday.

Also:

SknkIJ5.jpg

• Like 18

Biggest takeaway is that White People really like Hayes.

For your information, Anastasia and I are both mixed ethnicity, making this BY FAR the most ethnically diverse birthday video for an internet radio program host. That's not even counting the TWO exotic foreign accents in the video.

But for real, setting aside the inescapable demographic homogeneity so pervasive in alt comedy AND podcasting--needless to say alt comedy podcasting--let's all be proud and grateful that a very cool female fan (Anastasia) put the video together.

BIG shoutout to Staz for a) making this happen and B), far more importantly, for being a woman, allowing us to tick the relevant diversity boxes when we file for 501©3 status.

EDIT: "b" + ")" turns into smiley-shades, but I think it's actually a very cool accident and so I'll choose to leave it as is

• Like 17

Wtf is landscape mode? Lol my phone can do a lot of things but not landscape!

• Like 8

Wtf is landscape mode? Lol my phone can do a lot of things but not landscape!

Ah but your video features landscaping from those big diggers.

• Like 4

Curses! This is a battle of words i will not forget! Until next time ADC!

• Like 5

I should add that if Hayes were to send a response video showing himself crying because he is so loved, I think that would be an appropriate reaction.

• Like 18