🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
melllvar

nerd poker song

Been meaning to do this for a while; I wrote a song about nerd poker! It's not quite as brilliant as Patton's but I hope you enjoy it:

It's focused on the Blaine-era adventures.

Nerd Poker Song

by Mark Silverman

3/23/2015

Lyra oh Lyra what happened to you / you were the only voice of reason in this crew

But a giant blue hipster hit you with his fixie / then he electrocuted you

They gave you a potion, you turned into a zombie / you grew until you were a giant too

You hugged the giant hipster and drained away his life / and wandered off into the land of blue

we’re playing Nerd Poker, Nerd Poker, nerds up front and poker in the rear

Houg Denning the master of illusion / look at how far you have come

You started out performing at an open mike / now you're on the road you’re killing everyone

There was a heckler at that open mike / you dirked him until he was dead and done

Then you burned down the tavern and ran far away / it looks like you’re still on the run

When Winter began he was a regular man / at some point I guess he lost his mind

He pinched his taint and yelled out whamdango! / and Winter came one or two times

The crushed one of his balls, I’m still not sure why / he stuck a quarterstaff up his ass

Then he took a dump in a giant’s car / I wonder how long Winter will last

Dag oh Dag he is so dark and sad / likes to think he is misanthropic

But it’s hard to be afraid of a sharp and icy blade / when he bought all his clothes at Hot Topic

Like his cousin Damien, he’s a follower of Judas / as such he always evil and defiant

He used to spend his days in a graveyard digging graves / now he fills up graves with dead giants

Sign in to follow this