🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 76 — Hal Rudnick, Our Close Friend

Cannonball!

(I write this because I've been wanting to "jump" into these forums for a while now, but wasn't exactly sure of how to make a big "splash" with my first "comment.")

• Like 23

This post didn't get any likes, so I imagine it wasn't all that great. I have now, through the magic of editing, changed it into a completely different post.

Here is a dumb image I made when I heard that Engineers Cody were not allowed to have surge:

surgethroughthelivewire.png

Cannonball!

(I write this because I've been wanting to "jump" into these forums for a while now, but wasn't exactly sure of how to make a big "splash" with my first "comment.")

I don't want to alarm you, but, you're doing a good job so far.

• Like 8

Cannonball!

(I write this because I've been wanting to "jump" into these forums or a while now, but wasn't exactly sure of how to make a big "splash" with my first "comment.")

All you need now is a "great first post" comment from Joe McGurl and you're set.

• Like 7

all of you goobers on the boards...

I assume everything after this is about me and only me.

• Like 6

What up what up, I haven't listened to this ep yet but I won't let that stop me from speaking my mind.

HUGE NEWS: I managed to get my roommate hooked on hollywood handbook! A regular scoop troop member even! Take that wolf den (bend right down and suck on these)!

Now that I have your attention, Sean and Hayes, where's my goddamn pro-version? I donated $100 ($117 Canadian) to this dang show and all I want is for a pseudo-celebrity to say "Spenny". Is that so much to ask? Please and thanks.

Tough but fair.

Cannonball!

Rudy's all grown up.

• Like 11

Overdue notes:

• Is it meaning that screen is junk?
  • Too much ghost talk, never again please
  • I liked the story about Milo and Otis, more stories about animal abuse on the show please
  • Fill Cameron Diaz with cream did make me laugh
  • Was Hayes's "monster loads" a RSS reference?
  • This episode got very randy and I didn't really get all the references but I will ask my older brother so it's OK
  • Popcorn Gallery acapella! With a Tim Treese shoutout!
  • Hmm. The Popcorn Gallery is different and I don't like it, and actually is this some sort of forum timeout
  • "That's a euphemism, isn't it?" "No" don't let matt besser hear this episode
  • The black Ghostbuster - why qualify it? You never hear about white Ghostbusters
  • "Retarded king" - U WOT M8?
  • Yes, kittens is v deserving, he is the best of us

• Like 20

After listening to this, I was reminded that I had a teacher...3rd grade i think...named Mrs. Rudnick. I have no evidence to support this claim but I'm going to assume she is Hal's mom or grandma or something.

• Like 2

I wonder if Hal is still going....

Great job guys im so proud of yiu on a great episode.

I didnt know we were supposed ti give notes but since hayes does notes i think im suposed to.

Notes: this guy likes movies. U shoulda said "im sorry hal. I cant do that."

Try not to bring up stories like batkid that people r still very emotional about.

Remembrr in scary movie 1 where the dude almost blasts her thru the roof with his sperm?brung that up next time.

Hayes u dont need to laugh all the time, sometines sean isnt saying something funny some times he is serious and u make it like a joke... Thats not cool.

Otehrwise great job gotta go!

• Like 18

After listening to this, I was reminded that I had a teacher...3rd grade i think...named Mrs. Rudnick. I have no evidence to support this claim but I'm going to assume she is Hal's mom or grandma or something.

weird, my 3rd grade teacher wasn't named mrs. rudnick. are you sure you're right

• Like 4

the humor I was going for is that I think everyone shared my identical experiences and have no concept of people having different lives. it wasn't very good or funny now that I think about it 25 minutes later while I wait for my soup to cook, and I would like to apologize to everyone. I will try harder next time.

• Like 12

I know I am. Your 3rd grade teacher was Ms. Szelewick

• Like 1

the humor I was going for is that I think everyone shared my identical experiences and have no concept of people having different lives. it wasn't very good or funny now that I think about it 25 minutes later while I wait for my soup to cook, and I would like to apologize to everyone. I will try harder next time.

To be honest, I didn't get it. I just went with it anyway.

• Like 2

I liked this episode very much, but want to warn the boys not to let Cody have too much power and confidence. He seems like he could use being knocked down a few pegs.

• Like 15

They should let Cody co-host an episode. It would most likely be a fail and put him in his place. Like that time they made Brett do it for like 3 minutes and he really screwed the pooch.

• Like 9

This was probably one of my favourite guests. I could have listened to Hal rave on for another twenty minutes word associating films while S+H whisper to each other about it. Sooo good.

• Like 6

Show notes:

Good episode. Great energy. Keep it up.

Forum notes:

Good posts. Great energy. Keep it up.

• Like 4

feel like i've gotta get my foruming in early this week... last week's forum was too overwhelming and controversial and stuff and my constitution is p. weak

really enjoyed this ep, esp. the FMK game which some of you may remember i tried to get ppl on the forum to do many months ago and no one would play along but it's fine i mean i'm not like upset about it or w/e just thought it could have been an amazing time with amazing ppl. maybe i should try to play it with my new friends on this bridal forum i've recently abandoned you all for where there's a bunch of batshit crazy women planning their weddings with $50,000 budgets

i'm worried about steffi and sean you guys :(

• Like 20

What a disrespectful ending to an episode.

I can't believe Sean and Hayes would splash guest.

It may be Hollywood, guys. But SOME things are still sacred.

• Like 2

Shoutout to Haim Slides and getting gas.

"If you don't put gas in your car it stops running" - Agata

PS - Bozos, I think that Amazon has at least a cool billion to throw your way for Meta Twitch. You can even have the name for free as my gift to you.

• Like 6