🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 76 — Hal Rudnick, Our Close Friend

my new friends on this bridal forum i've recently abandoned you all for where there's a bunch of batshit crazy women planning their weddings with $50,000 budgets

I want deets on this

• Like 3

feel like i've gotta get my foruming in early this week... last week's forum was too overwhelming and controversial and stuff and my constitution is p. weak

really enjoyed this ep, esp. the FMK game which some of you may remember i tried to get ppl on the forum to do many months ago and no one would play along but it's fine i mean i'm not like upset about it or w/e just thought it could have been an amazing time with amazing ppl. maybe i should try to play it with my new friends on this bridal forum i've recently abandoned you all for where there's a bunch of batshit crazy women planning their weddings with $50,000 budgets

i'm worried about steffi and sean you guys :(

Freja I will be in Portland, Maine this summer for a conference. Can I buy you and your man-friend a post workout drink or are you guys way too cool for that?

• Like 8

I really enjoyed this episode. Hal seemed like a pleasant man.

I got a strong feeling listening though that Sean is like Zach Morris, Hayes is like AC Slater and Cody is very much like Screech.

I've gone much deeper with that thought over the last couple of hours and assigned characters to most everyone involved in this enterprise.

Basically beloved forum member Joe is Professor Laskey from the College Years because they are both so handsome and Laskey had an affair with Kelly.

• Like 6

Dunno about your Saved By The Bell references, but having the p'cast end with yelling really un-freaks my bean.

I just want everyone to be doing OK!

• Like 2

Bruce!!!! YES!!!

• Like 7

Not gonna bother people with the tortuous path that got me here but here are some songs

lol at 2:40ish you can see a human rights commissioner

so you know I don't live completely in the past

Basically beloved forum member Joe is Professor Laskey from the College Years because they are both so handsome and Laskey had an affair with Kelly.

Someone has been reading my Saved By the Bell fanfics!!! Kelly Kapowski :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 6

Professor Laskey. Strong reference. I majored in anthropology because I thought it would make Kelly Kapowski like me. It didn't.

Yes this episode had the best engineer drubbing since Brett tried to take over the Teaser Freezer, but let's not forget how funny the Good Will Hunting bit was. I'm not sure why comedians are so drawn to making fun of Good Will Hunting but it's always gold (e.g. PFT as Werner Herzog making a sequel where Good Will Hunting uses his skills as both a math genius and a janitor... sorry to mention the other show). Anyway, I wonder if we'll ever find out who was really being Good Will Hunting. I think maybe it was that hard math problem he could do.

• Like 2

Oh also I listened to this episode while I was doing jury duty. Has anyone else spent their jury duty waiting time with Hayes and Sean?

• Like 6

Oh also I listened to this episode while I was doing jury duty. Has anyone else spent their jury duty waiting time with Hayes and Sean?

Yes! I had 6 days of doing nothing and waiting to be called. I enjoyed many HH and RSS episodes in the Rene C. Davidson Courthouse.

• Like 4

I saw PFT while I was waiting for jury duty once. He was repeatedly refreshing twitter on an ipad with a cracked screen and seemed really T.O'd so I left him alone.

Great ep in HALlelujah kind of way. A real celebraSEAN. That's a good way to be funny btw, putting somebody's name into a word. Sorry hayes, I've got nothing for ya. You pack your stuff and head back to camp.

One note though, Milo was the kitten who was tossed off the cliff, not the pug who died from other abuses. Nice refs, but if you're gonna use'm, use'm right. Tighten up that game guys.

• Like 8

Thank you for being a SUPPORTER?

I have that in my head and hopefully you do too now.

• Like 2

don't even get me started, dixon.

• Like 6

How do you guys feel about the new Death Grips album

i will have to listen to it a few more times but preliminary thoughts are the back half of jenny death is very good. the first half isnt bad though, and a few more listens and i bet it will grow on me more.

the other half of the 'double album' they released last year i am a little more cool on, but i do like billy not really, black quarterback, and parts of voila and big dipper

i wish the songs werent quite so long, i like parts of every song on there but some of them lose me in places

• Like 4

Oh that's weird I feel the opposite way but also think the other halves will grow on me. I mean the title track is obv great but the rest of the second half is just alright to me

• Like 2

I don't know who this is. Guess I'm not cool.

check it out, you'll probably hate it

this is no attempted burn or judgment on u at all, just my general experience trying to tell people about death grips

• Like 10

Based on the results of my google search, I'm going to guess there's no pedal steel guitar in this band. Is that accurate?

• Like 2

This "birthday boy" is looking damn fine in the pics these days.

UOEceW6.jpg

• Like 21