🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 76 — Hal Rudnick, Our Close Friend

This is exactly what I imagined corpsefucker shitlord would listen to.

• Like 4

Because several people recommended them, I gave Death Grips a try.

I really did try.

• Like 1

Marshall Mellow's Tokyo Girls Fashion Report (MMTGFR*)

Girls, you're gonna need a white knee-length tutu skirt ! Here's what you're looking for:

img_20150326_145223.jpg

Perhaps paired with a RanRan denim vest ?

* MMTGFR is intended for humorous purposes only.

• Like 14

I was playing the video game adaptation of the Tom Cruise vehicle Oblivion when a familiar face popped in for an unexpected cameo:

ShrqT2U.jpg

• Like 15

I was playing the video game adaptation of the Tom Cruise vehicle Oblivion ...

Remember when you first saw that upcoming film on imdb and for that split second you thought they were making an Elder Scrolls movie? I do.

• Like 4

Does anyone listen to Shabazz Palaces? The hip hop artist that I go back to the most these days. This is a fav:

• Like 6

Thanks for the recommendation. I just listened to it and man that guy sure is good at coming up with rhymes!

• Like 2

I might be off-topic here by referring directly to the episode, but I'm pretty sure that this one talked about semen more than any HH episode in history. Does that count as a world record? Does anyone on this web site work for the Guiness Book?

• Like 5

2nd night in a row I get drunk? yep

greggy and corpsefucker shitlord, I listened to Death Grips; they are very very good. I cannot help but think that I would enjoy them a lot more if I had some marijuana cigarettes. I do not have any marijuana cigarettes.

Even if I did have some marijuana cigarettes, I would still need to be all, "what I want right now is to feel an air of oppressive doom" to fully enjoy the music of Death Grips.

They are clearly very good, though.

2nd night in a row gettin drunk! oh yeh!

will I end up listening to OMC's "how bizarre"? signs point to yes

• Like 10

man, sorry to double post but goddamn is "Sunset Tree" by the Mountain Goats an amazing album.

I listen to it maybe a couple of times a year and every time I'm like, "hurr durr dis album real good hurr" and so forth

• Like 6

I might be off-topic here by referring directly to the episode, but I'm pretty sure that this one talked about semen more than any HH episode in history. Does that count as a world record? Does anyone on this web site work for the Guiness Book?

I'm really glad Hayes and Sean clarified their position on sex before marriage and also what's a good amount of load (a MONSTER load)

• Like 2

is anything within the vast scope of human history as good as "how bizarre"?

nup

• Like 4

man, sorry to double post but goddamn is "Sunset Tree" by the Mountain Goats an amazing album.

I listen to it maybe a couple of times a year and every time I'm like, "hurr durr dis album real good hurr" and so forth

I'm so stoked about the Mountain Goats album about wrestling that's coming out

• Like 5

Mountain Goats are pretty great - my roommate gave me "Sunset Tree" in college and I've been hooked since. "Tallahassee" is excellent too.

Not to come at you too hard, but why do you only listen to it a couple times a year? You got a problem or something? Why you not listening to this great music like every day?!

• Like 1

speaking of sunsets, when the F is spencer krug (of sunset rubdown/wolf parade/etc) gonna release another album!!! it's been, like, one entire year now. disastrous for me, musically

• Like 1

One of my coworkers made multiple Borat references today. He's a real Scott Anchorman and maybe jobs are overrated.

• Like 9