🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 76 — Hal Rudnick, Our Close Friend

Steve, please give Shake It Off all the goddamn respect in the world as it is in fact, the greatest song of all time.

• Like 8

Steve, please give Shake It Off all the goddamn respect in the world as it is in fact, the greatest song of all time.

Honestly, I agree with you. I never listen to the radio so I'm usually really out of touch on popular music that the kids are hip to. HOWEVER, that song was inescapable and I will confess that I watched the YouTube video more than once, and was genuinely upset when she took her music off Spotify. I found a loophole though- there was still a kidz bop version on Spotify that I could, and did, play in the car "for my son".

• Like 5

FUCK TAYLOR SWIFT--THAT TRICK A VAGRANT

WHATS UNDER THE HOOD NEED A WHOLE LOTTA MAINTENANCE

WHAT COMES OUT HER GRILL KEEPS TESTIN MY PATIENCE

HOPE THAT BITCH DROWN IN HER POOL OF COMPLACEMENT

FATTY WORK HARD AND HE GOT 2 DICKS

TAYLOR LOOK LIKE WHITE BREAD ON TOOTHPICKS

HATERS GONNA HATE? WHATS NEXT SIZZURP?

TAYLOR GOT THE POSTURE OF THE GEICO LIZARD

SO PLZ DONT TELL ME SHE THE JAM AND IM JELLY

ID RATHER SNORT CLOROX BUMPIN TIM MCGRAW AND NELLY

• Like 22

Whoa fatty! That was good! Was that off the top of the dome or did you take a few minutes with your rhyming dictionary?

• Like 6

I don't mind some taylor swift songs but the rap part in shake it off makes me so embarrassed for her I can't like that song

• Like 15

Honlads, have you been to Tayto Park yet ?

i5gULQ5.jpg

I haven't been, but one time I was talking to a child who said it was one of the best parks in the world so I might check it out.

• Like 14

You gotta admit it's a sick beat though

• Like 5

fatty should win a grammy for best taylor swift diss

that was too good

• Like 3

I only have 7 episodes of RSS left and I'm real sad bout it

not to toot my own horn but here my horn is in my hands and i just took a big breath so after you're done with RSS eps if you wanted you could go check out episode 4 of Podcasts Are Wonderful where me and gordon ramsay talk about episode 6 of RSS, the 'beautiful baked patata' ep. if you dont want to i aint mad atcha

• Like 14

Thank you for being a SUPPORTER?

I have that in my head and hopefully you do too now.

I can only hear those first five words to the tune of the Golden Girls theme.

• Like 2

Where the heck is kittens and what the heck has he been eating!!?

I would also like to contend that the "rap" portion of Shake It Off is actually not all that bad and kind of endearing.

• Like 2

More of this, please.

Also this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfWlot6h_JM

The official stance of this forum is that Taylor Swift's "Shake It Off" is a musical and artistic masterwork of the highest order. All dissenting opinions are incorrect.

• Like 7

Where the heck is kittens and what the heck has he been eating!!?

i've been pretty busy with doing work for some reason

i have been eating only omelettes and salted peanuts

p.s. actually yesterday i also had a very very bad salad (i believe the problem was the olive oil was just too extra virgin and tasted bad)

my quality of life doesnt seem to have improved as much as i thought it would after receiving the pro version. i can't remember the last time i had a pizza and i think it's been almost a week since i was last drunk, i don't know what is happening to me

will try to keep you all fully updated in future, thanks

• Like 7

Fatty 2 dicks has piqued the interest of some important people. I wonder if he spit some hot forum fire about LL?

9fdba084-e426-41d9-803e-3b95f351c051_zpsawenmcbq.jpg

• Like 13

That's really beautiful Fatty2dicks.

• Like 11

Hey, it's Colt. I posted the cannonball joke on page two. Remember?

Well, anyway, after reading McGurl's forum guide (which I've been treating as a bible of sorts. And by that I mean I've hollowed out the inside of it to store a loaded gun) I've come under the impression that new posters are encouraged to share pictures of their grandfathers (gd's) and father's (d's, at it were). And so I will now participate in this tradition in order to further legitimize myself as a good commentator.

mie0xx.jpg

This is my grandpa and I re-enacting our favorite scene from "Whiplash" (dir: Damien Chazevelle) at an Oscar party. "Not quite my tempo!" lol (But, seriously, he did throw a metal folding chair at my head. Greatest generation? more like meanest generation.)

2hyflds.jpg

This is the only photo I have of my dad. We met at a Phoenix, AZ Hooters in 2009.

P.S. My profile avatar (dir: James Cameron) is also of my grandpa. This time we're at a family reunion and he's planking on top of my cousin's stripped apart monster truck. So let the record show that I come from a long lineage of intelectuals and academia types.

• Like 24

Colt, that is some real powerful stuff there. Strong work, but be careful! If you rise too quickly like a phoenix, you may come too close to the son, like Daedalus did, and the reflected heat of your son's melting wings could set you on fire like some kind of fire-monster. If that happens, you'll find yourself crashing back to earth like a phoenix, only to rise again on Easter day like Lazarus. All of which is to say, don't alienate Andrew for gods sake, he is a very powerful enemy.

• Like 6

Welcome, Colt!

Finally another Washingtonian on this forum.

• Like 3

Hey people in the I4H messages boards are arguing about race, should we do that? Spice things up?

I'll start: the only race I like is Mario Kart!

Cuz if ya ask me the only three races are italians, mushroom people and dinosaurs, amiright?

• Like 13