🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 76 — Hal Rudnick, Our Close Friend

Miss Hawn, did changing your first name to the more "hollywood friendly" Goldberg help your career as much as you believed it would? Why did you decide to shorten it to Goldie?

In Death Becomes Her, which her does the title refer to? There are two of you so shouldn't it be Death Becomes HERS?

• Like 7

1. Goldie, what steps did you take to manipulate and misadvise your three children following their decision to enter into direct competition with your acting career? Did you abuse their instinctive faith and dependence in you as a mother figure to more easily mislead them or did you simply rely on your natural flair for deception?

2. Just HOW do you get your hair so full of bounce and life!? DISH, girl!

• Like 5

Ms Hawn,

1. Why are you called Goldie? Is your full name Goldilocks? Is that bear story true?

2. I was never really sure about the Deerkiss guy, he always seemed like basically a non-entity who happened to leech onto someone far better than he'll ever be. How did you get to know this slime person?

3. Why didn't you submit a video for Hayes's birthday? Was your silence itself a message?

• Like 2

Dear Goldie,

Anyone who has worked in Hollywood for as long as you, and had the level of stardom and success that you have, has surely made her fair share of enemies in the business. Who are some of your main enemies and why do you hate them?

• Like 3

ms hawn, your very funny and beautiful. can men be funny to or only pretty ladies? thanks for being on hollywood handbook, i love you

• Like 14

Dom,

It seems that your boss Sean has created the expectation that Goldie Hawn will be on the show in order to make the listeners even more disappointed than they already would have been when they learn that it's just you again. Could you speak on that?

• Like 5

Dear Goldie, are bananas actually good for you or are they like iceberg lettuce

• Like 4

Dom,

Your Wikipedia page says you appeared on Mad Men. That not true, is it? Are they confusing you with Don Draper because of the initials?

• Like 1

Goldie, I love your style. Can you brief me on a few of these memorable outfits?

unvjwAk.png

• Like 14

please ask goldie to ask you if you ever find it funny that your assistant has the initials DD (double d) as in 'big breasts'

• Like 3

Goldie,

Have you ever gone swimming in a lake and touched your feet on the muck? It's gross right?

• Like 8

Ms. Hawn,

Can you speak on marble flooring? That stuff is pretty nice, but it's very cold on your feet in the winter.

• Like 9

Goldie,

Some people on this board think that Madison Avenue's "Don't Call Me Baby!" is the DEFINITIVE Feminist statement of the last 17 years and I agree with them.

Do you?

• Like 2

Dear Ms. Hawn,

What's the difference between a soup and a stew? Like, philosophically?

Thank you,

Mark

• Like 2

Hey Goldie,

Your partner Kurt Russell was in Escape from New York and your daughter is Kate Hudson but her father is Bill Hudson. The Hudson River runs through New York so did Kurt Russell make Escape from New York to appeal to Kate's last name and try to score some sweet step-dad points with her?

Also, humans aren't made up of gold at all so shouldn't your name really be something like Oxygennie because humans are 65% oxygen? Something to think about.

• Like 2

Congrats Dom! I don't have a question but I just want to give big props to Dom for landing such a big guest! You're really proving that you're not a useless worthless hangnail on Sean's career!!

Love it when people don't fail and show how valuable they are!!!

• Like 13

If Steve is right and it's really just Dom who shows up, I'd just like to ask him:

Dear Dominic,

Whats your problem?

Followup question:

Where do you get off?

PS-

How DARE you!?

HOW IS IT POSSIBLE THAT YOU POSTED THIS AT 5:22 WHEN THE POST YOURE REFERRING TO WAS POSTED BY ME AT 5:45? Am I in a wormhole? Are you? Is this dark matter?

• Like 2

Dear Ms. Golden,

Were Rowan and Martin equally funny and cool, or was one way funnier and cooler?

Also, was either of those guys actually funny or cool in real life? Like, actually? I mean, no, right? Because those jokes are not good. It's cool, you can say no.

But wasn't it funny when Richard Nixon said "sock it to me?" Like a question.

Fondly,

Josh

• Like 4

Hi Goldie,

Thank you for being a nice, smart, funny lady.

My question: Did you listen to Serial ?

p.s. Dom ! Good job.

• Like 4