🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 76 — Hal Rudnick, Our Close Friend

Dear Goldie,

I watch Nashville and enjoy Oliver's role as bad guy record label exec Jeff Fordham.

Do you like country music ?

• Like 1

Phoenix, AZ :D/>/>

Hooters :(/>/>

I agree with you, but when dad is craving wings, dad gets wings.

Colt Barton, I think you just won the internet

Call me when I #breaktheinternet.

Edit: Seriously, Steve. My phone number is (360) 742-2619

• Like 9

Looks like it's that time of the year again. Maybe some fun mad-libs threats will get you guys shakin' in your boots enough to have Kyle Bosman on the show.

I will [blender setting] honlad’s [body part] with a [tool].

I will give burdrulz a [alt band from the 90s] tattoo on his [host of Nick Jr].

I will watch Andy Kneis experience [specific torture you’ve seen in a Saw movie] until he begs me to [uncle Jesse catchphrase].

I will [violent act] Sean’s [family member].

I will shove a [cooking utensil] up Dixon’s [body part with a hole].

I will put [bodily secretion] in a glass of [yummy drink] and make Joe McGurl sip it.

I will put a [something illegal] in Anastasia’s [where your pet sleeps] and frame her for [type of crime].

I will [beginning of Limp Bizkit song with “Stuff”] into Rod Aug’s [where you live] and [grossest name for a vagina] his [body part that rhymes with “goat”].

I will let the world know that Chanson’s [name you call your grandma] is a [funniest curse word] [second funniest curse word].

I will [thing you do to a ball] MBOP’s [favorite childhood toy].

I will wrap a [something little girl’s wear in their hair] around Greggy’s [thing you get for Christmas] and [thing you do with a stove] him [type of sweet food].

I will [wrestling move] Andrew’s [body part] until it [thing you do to bubble wrap].

I will have [synonym for sex] with Hurricane Dennis.

• Like 21

Popcorn Gallery!!!

Goldie, has anyone ever told you you're not like all the other girls? You're not, you know.

On an episode of Oprah, you went on an on about how much you love found footage movies. Mind elaborating, telling us more, or speaking on that?

Hugh Jackman gets a tour of his X-Men: The Last Stand director Brett Ratner's house, and is asked to turn on the grill. Though it doesn't appear to work, they return to find the house engulfed in flames, and firefighters who tell them that it was caused by the grill. Speak on that.

• Like 11

Dear Goldie Hawn,

You've won both an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress and a Razzie for Worst Supporting Actress, how did you develop such amazing range as an actress?

Can you use your Hollywood Connections to get Kyle Bosman on the show? Thanks.

Also, thanks for coming on the show! I'm sure that this may be the thing that will finally get Dom that promotion he's been gunning for for so long. C'mon Sean, he deserves it for getting such an A-Lister on the show (No offense to Pauly Shore and other big stars that have appeared before, but COME ON its GOLDIE HAWN for gosh sake!)

• Like 8

Looks like it's that time of the year again. Maybe some fun mad-libs threats will get you guys shakin' in your boots enough to have Kyle Bosman on the show.

I will [LIQUIFY] honlad’s [ARMS] with a [MAYNARD JAMES KEENAN].

I will give burdrulz a [NED'S ATOMIC DUSTBIN] tattoo on his [EUREEKA'S CASTLE].

I will watch Andy Kneis experience [THE NEEDLES THING FROM SAW 2, UGH, UGH, EW, I'M SHIVERING JUST THINKING ABOUT IT] until he begs me to [sMELL YA LATER?].

I will [OVERTHROW] Sean’s [FATHER].

I will shove a [TOOTHPICK] up Dixon’s [MOUTH [TEETH]].

I will put [TEARS] in a glass of [sALTY WATER] and make Joe McGurl sip it.

I will put a [OFFSHORE TAX HAVEN] in Anastasia’s [OFFSHORE TAX HAVEN] and frame her for [EVADING TAXES].

I will [bREAK] into Rod Aug’s [NEW HAMPSHIRE?] and [JOY CHASM] his [THROAT].

I will let the world know that Chanson’s [GRANDMA (SORRY)] is a [TINKLE] [ASS].

I will [iNFLATE] MBOP’s [WIFFLEBALL (OH BABY!)].

I will wrap a [bUG] around Greggy’s [DISAPPOINTMENT] and [bURN] him [DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE].

I will [sTONE COLD STUNNA] Andrew’s [ARMS] until it [PROTECTS MY SHIPMENTS].

I will have [sEX] with Hurricane Dennis.

Thanks, I love mad libs.

• Like 13

mwn, that made me laugh so hard. Tinkle ass, protects my shipments, offshore tax haven, smell ya later.. gold. Comedy gold. And the needles thing from Saw 2 is a great choice.

• Like 7

Goldie.

is it true what they say about left handers?

As a fellow Hammer, what is your stance on Kate Hudon's brother calling her Hammerhead?

WOuld you say you hang out with more Pepsi guys or Coca-Cola guys?

• Like 1

Dear Ms Hawn,

Around these parts we've heard about, but never seen, something called a "Goldie nod." Can you give one of those to Sean or Hayes while the other one describes it for us?

• Like 3

Dear Goldie Hawn,

What was it like tightrope walking between the twin towers? Do you wish those buildings were still there?

• Like 10

I will [sOUP] honlad’s [ELBOW SKIN] with a [FLATHEAD SCREWDRIVER].

I will give burdrulz a [PRIMITIVE RADIO GODS]] tattoo on his [DAVID THE GNOME?].

I will watch Andy Kneis experience [watching all of the Saw movies] until he begs me to [WATCH THE HAIR].

I will [FENCE] Sean’s [bLENJAMIN].

I will shove a [GARLIC PRESS] up Dixon’s [bLOWHOLE].

I will put [YUCK] in a glass of [HONEST TEA] and make Joe McGurl sip it.

I will put a [EXOTIC PET] in Anastasia’s [bED] and frame her for [EXTORTION].

I will [sTARFISH] into Rod Aug’s [bASEMENT and [P*SSY] his [THROAT].

I will let the world know that Chanson’s [NANA] is a [FLIPPING] [sLUNT].

I will [iNFLATE] MBOP’s [EMPTY BOX].

I will wrap a [sCRUNCHY] around Greggy’s [CANDY CANE] and [COOK] him [ROAST CHICKEN].

I will [PEOPLE'S ELBOW] Andrew’s [ELBOW] until it [PROTECTS FRAGILE ITEMS DURING SHIPPING].

I will have [MAKE LOVE] with Hurricane Dennis.

• Like 4

Does anyone remember which episode it is where Cody first goes into the wires?

I had a dream I was at a Hollywood handbook live show and you were all there, but when I went to say hi after the show you all left to go to the bar. I also remember Hayes ignoring me when I told him who I was on the forum. What a fucking nightmare, don't do that to me guys.

Then I went to the beach and I found a pig and he became my pet. That was cool, I enjoyed it.

• Like 6

Does anyone remember which episode it is where Cody first goes into the wires?

was that not the engineer episode?

• Like 1

Goldie, I loved you in this movie you are going to be the best guest ever and I am soooo excited! Can't wait!

QfmNJLl.jpg

• Like 6

I had a dream I was at a Hollywood handbook live show and you were all there, but when I went to say hi after the show you all left to go to the bar. I also remember Hayes ignoring me when I told him who I was on the forum. What a fucking nightmare, don't do that to me guys.

Then I went to the beach and I found a pig and he became my pet. That was cool, I enjoyed it.

Please post photos of your pig!!!

• Like 4

I would love to have a little P running around. I think they're illegal to have as pets in NJ though.

I will wrap a [sCRUNCHY] around Greggy’s [CANDY CANE]

Take this filth over to The Wolf Den forum.

• Like 15

Ms Hawn,

Is it true that you actually developed amnesia on the set of "Overboard", or was your performance driven by your passion for mini golf?

• Like 1

miss hawn, do you think this pizza looks nice?

rkycgi.jpg

p.s. it was very nice. i feel bad for being so rude to it

• Like 9