🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 76 — Hal Rudnick, Our Close Friend

Dear Goldie Hawn,

Is it true that when you get together with Lou Diamond Phillips and Jewel you call yourselves the "Precious Rolling Stones?"

• Like 5

Disclaimer: This is not a popcorn gallery question submission. Do NOT ask Goldie Hawn this question. This is a question for the popcorn gallery

One of the meals that produces that produces the stinkiest farts is pasta with meat sauce. Can you guys speak on that?

Disclaimer: This is not a popcorn gallery question submission. Do NOT ask Goldie Hawn this question. This is a question for the popcorn gallery

One of the meals that produces that produces the stinkiest farts is pasta with meat sauce. Can you guys speak on that?

Take this filth over to The Wolf Den forum.

• Like 11

Haha what goes on over there? I'm afraid to look.

• Like 5

buddy boy, you don't wanna know. It's the most depraved and filthiest corner of the entire internet.

• Like 15

I would like to say that I enjoy what the boys have been doing lately with the popcorn gallery. I like how the theme (which is GREAT) just comes out of nowhere and everyone acts surprised.

• Like 1

Bruce, my [redacted] is currently watching House Hunters, and I'm not watching it because I'm a big strong man, and I just heard a couple say, "We prefer hardwood. Maybe some carpeting in the bedroom is OK." Just thought you should know where they stand.

Pvlgl0I.gif

• Like 9

Bruce, my [redacted] is currently watching House Hunters, and I'm not watching it because I'm a big strong man, and I just heard a couple say, "We prefer hardwood. Maybe some carpeting in the bedroom is OK." Just thought you should know where they stand.

Pvlgl0I.gif

Hahaha! Gross!

• Like 3

buddy boy, you don't wanna know. It's the most depraved and filthiest corner of the entire internet.

I took a walk over there. There's one post in the thread for the most recent episode, and guess who it is? That's right. Chandler bing.com I have a weird feeling now

• Like 1

I knew a guy who was a developer at Bing. His name wasn't Chandler.

Goldie,

I thought my P in the V post would get more likes, do you know what the prob was with it?

• Like 5

Wow, Sunday night. Tough time for a real HH fan. I know a new episode is on the books but gotta wait for the Earwolf schedule to align with my tastes.

I listened to this Ep 76 thru earbuds on a stool in the kitchen of a restaurant that doesn't take reservations. As I sampled curries that raise the human body temperature to obscene levels and peeked thru the pothole windows of them swinging doors at the Instagram documented wait lines I had chance to marvelat how noble Sean and Hayes are to let us in on how their autobiographical\multiplatform (click to buy the dress, tweet to focus Deniiss Leary rant) miniseries becomes Birdman.

The guest section was questionable. Letting a pop culture critic geek out in the presence of Hayes is cool but give me Pauly Shore grappling with the present any day. Props to flipping the gender norm tho, and Cammy Diaz plays the baddy in more filmstrip than John Malkovich.

• Like 12

Am I wrong that they've used Goldie Hawn as a fake PG guest in the forums before?

Sorry boys for not giving my opinion on the Hal Lubnick epi of your podcast, and sorry to the forum for not skimming w/e you're doing. It's been a tough week for me, I guess. Nothing dramatic just a little rushed. Anyway, look at the mark of HH in the studio pics of today's (rather jumbled imho) epi of CBB

IMG_0775.jpg

Don't see it? Look... closer

e0Gra8C.png

• Like 11

Don't see it? Look... closer

lZRAWaz.jpg

Nice find. I'm looking forward to their proper CBB debut.

• Like 10

What if tomorrow's guest is not Goldie Hawn, it's actually Kyle Bosman, but Sean didn't want to tell us because he wants Veebs to do horrible things to us....or great things to us....not sure at this point?

• Like 12

Here's a really fun article about improv in my college alumni magazine that I thought you guys might enjoy. What a bold move to write an article about humor that is devoid of any humor!
  • Like 6

That article made me very uncomfortable and now I'm worried that comedy isn't cool to me any more and I'm going into a shame spiral.

• Like 3

Veebs....

Veeeeebs.....

Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeebs?

I know you just forgot to put me on your lists of stuff because it's funny to leave me out and not because I'm forgetable and not cool. Are you sure you won't cut me or eat my shit or something? Just want you to be happy Veebs.

• Like 9

<<< that feeling you get when you're first on two of Veebs' lists

• Like 10