🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

Episode 1607 - Kevin Bigley

Milana Vayntraub might do the show if they asked her. She already appeared on the Hooray Show with Horatio Sanz. I don't see why should couldn't make the jump from Bro-Bro Studios over to Daddy's Dojo. But she is 11, after all, so they'll need to check child labor laws before she does it to make sure they don't get in trouble.

Awesome episode, gonna have to check out Sirens now. Lots of energy from everyone, lots of laughs

My sentiments exactly. You could tell he gave the show a listen and knew the beats. I'm guessing Kevin Bigley made some new fans today!

So who's Jen's client on DANCES WITH THE STARS? Are we betting? I got a dollar. Rumer Willis? (not sure how we'd get an answer...)

Jen the Publicist:

CBGewKBUsAASDtC.jpg

Jen the Kirkman:

CBGeu25VEAACZrE.jpg

and from the $20,000 Pyramid game:

CBGevgjU0AINAU7.jpg

• Like 1

i say golf this week

• Like 1

Players' Club is running late today. I'm going to say "groin."

Got to see Jimmy for the first time in Rosemont Friday. I loved it, as did the wife who had only heard a couple bits I had played for her. He stuck around and signed CDs afterwards and took pictures. Real cool guy.

• Like 1

John Butler was a delight! Awesome chemistry.

• Like 2

During the Pardo-mid game show:

Jimmy: "Broken glass..."

Me (loudly in my car): "Things Annie Lennox walks on!"

I also love that Burton Place was mentioned in the episode. I go to that bar every time I'm in Chicago.

• Like 1

Milana Vayntraub might do the show if they asked her. She already appeared on the Hooray Show with Horatio Sanz. I don't see why should couldn't make the jump from Bro-Bro Studios over to Daddy's Dojo. But she is 11, after all, so they'll need to check child labor laws before she does it to make sure they don't get in trouble.

She's been on Doug Loves Movies a handful of times, too. She'd be a terrific NNF guest.

The intro to 16G yelling at Elliot is one of the funniest intros in recent history. So good

• Like 1

Sign in to follow this