🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 180 — #RaceTogether

John Gemberling, Gil Ozeri, and Amanda Sitko show us exactly what it would be like if a Starbucks customer attempted to start a #RaceTogether conversation on today’s improv4humans with Matt Besser! They’ll also explore why you shouldn’t mansplain, visit a new Woody Allen themed Starbucks, and find themselves in a real Groundhog’s Day situation. Make sure to get the Upright Citizens Brigade television show season 3 now available on DVD, the UCB Comedy Improv Manual, and Dragoon’s new album at dragoongalaxy.bandcamp.com!

This should be good. The guy from Arkansas who thinks that someone calling racist people in the Midwest racist is the most devastating thing ever! :o

Great ep. This is not a DVD.

This should be good. The guy from Arkansas who thinks that someone calling racist people in the Midwest racist is the most devastating thing ever! :o/>

Guess I missed something

• Like 1

I embedded your picture for you be easy on me... hope you don't mind!

• Like 5

I was laughing my ass off with this episode. Hearing Engineer Brett laugh in the background while John was screaming as Haitian Joe in the bath was the topper.

NOT A PODCAST! NOT A PODCAST!

• Like 1

This should be good. The guy from Arkansas who thinks that someone calling racist people in the Midwest racist is the most devastating thing ever! :o/>

Ugh. This guy again. Go get outraged somewhere else.

• Like 5

BTW, I wish every single argument could end like the crosswalk/wrong-way guy one did. "I was wrong and so were you." "Fair point, let us part as friends."

• Like 1

I love how they tied in the Groundhog day scenario back into the Starbucks bit from earlier in the episode

Also my youtube clip made it into the episode which makes me endlessly happy

"They were white kids?"

"Please don't make me say this."

Great episode, the Woody Allen Starbucks scene was my favorite.

• Like 5

I lost my shit so many times. But I came after hearing, "Well, monkeys get those vests when they're tested (for rabies)", rofl! What a great episode. Fantastic lineup this week, Matty B!

• Like 1

Oh man. The string of sketches from #Racetogether on was just brilliant; probably the darkest the show has been, but not needlessly dark. I'm always amazed at how no matter how crass/dark/gross/weird these scenes get they're always about something.

• Like 1

It took me far too long to realize why they were redoing the scenes in the ebay sketch.

Me too. But it took Ozeri even longer :lol:

Ugh. This guy again. Go get outraged somewhere else.

Nah, I'll be outraged right here, thank you and you can do what your normally do in life -- ignoring minorities. It's a win-win situation.

Great ep. This is not a DVD.

Guess I missed something

There was an epic White Tears episode where Matt and the fat guy complained about a guest on "Yo! Is This Racist" who said people in the Midwest were racist. To Matt and the others on that ep, this was like the most egregious example of racism in our modern times.

Sign in to follow this