🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 225.5 — 3/27/15 TWO CHARTED 164

Kulap and Stard kick off this week’s Two Charted by consoling Howard over the break up of America’s favorite boy band One Direction. Then, Howard discusses the schematics of the testicle and it’s parallel’s to that of a pair of socks. Additionally, the gang receives an epic set of gifts, Stard explains how to take the spiciness of your Thai food to the next level, and Kulap describes how to feel like a Queen when dining out. Lastly, the crew debates possible summer hairstyles, as inspired by the movie Nightcrawler.

Back in my day that combo was called hippie-flipping. Maybe the cookie thing is when it's bath salts/methylone instead of the real deal.

/scumbaggery

• Like 2

Back in my day that combo was called hippie-flipping. Maybe the cookie thing is when it's bath salts/methylone instead of the real deal.

/scumbaggery

Yep, sounds like some good ol fashioned trolling (trippin and rolling, it's very clever). However, I'm with Kulap. I feel old when I hear that stuff now because it sounds like a lot to deal with.

EDIT: What do you get at Thai places Stard? You a curry man or more noodles and such?

Hippie Flipping = Shrooms and MDMA

Candy Flipping = LCD and MDMA

(I think, it's been a while)

• Like 1

I'm willing to suspend my disbelief every time Ku says "count-downing", but the mispronunciation of one of my favorite punk bands in the world is disrespectful to her Minnesotan heritage and the umlaut itself.

• Like 2

I'm willing to suspend my disbelief every time Ku says "count-downing", but the mispronunciation of one of my favorite punk bands in the world is disrespectful to her Minnesotan heritage and the umlaut itself.

I can't gig her on that, she was only 7 when they broke up. She was probably too busy waiting tables in 1987. :)

• Like 1

EDIT: What do you get at Thai places Stard? You a curry man or more noodles and such?

i kinda too often default to tom kha gai and chicken curry. pad thai sometimes. i try to experiment when something stands out.

• Like 2

i kinda too often default to tom kha gai and chicken curry. pad thai sometimes. i try to experiment when something stands out.

If the place you go to has a papaya salad those are usually pretty good. If there's fresh noodles you can't go wrong with some pad thai. I also really like a nice red curry and duck every once in a while. Ill have to try my places kha gai and report back. Thanks for the tip on getting some super spicy stuff.

• Like 1

Yeah, but the only reason she was saying it was as a play on "Randy Husker", so saying it the proper way would have been an "A to C".

• Like 1

Recently, I was at a serious work function and I was surprised when, from across the room, I heard the Bugle playing loudly. I thought one of my coworkers was playing music to loosen up the group and was excited to find out who the other CFKA in the group was. But then I realized my cell phone was over there and I had forgotten to turn my ringer off. I was so embarrassed and ran to get my phone. But afterward I was glad that I had exposed my coworkers to the glory of the Bugle.

• Like 3

I had to kill off any notion of being a fan of mangoes. I feel like I have to give a grandfatherly warning since I am so reactive to them. Urushiol (the same chemical in poison ivy) is also secreted by mangoes.

Walking with my family to a local park, we passed a mango tree, I picked a few and stuck them in my daughter's basket. I then went for a run, which made me sweat. What do you do when you sweat? You wipe it away.

Not knowing about mangoes or urushiol the sweat that I wiped from my forehead now contained urushiol from my hands. Over the course of the next few hours, my eyes swelled shut.

How to act:

1. 1) No running around the pool
  2. 2) don't run with scissors
  3. 3) and for the love of god - fear the mango! :)

• Like 1

hahahaha "SUE-LAP" 50:34

dying laughing over here!!!

:D :D :D :D :D

• Like 1

I had to kill off any notion of being a fan of mangoes. I feel like I have to give a grandfatherly warning since I am so reactive to them. Urushiol (the same chemical in poison ivy) is also secreted by mangoes.

Walking with my family to a local park, we passed a mango tree, I picked a few and stuck them in my daughter's basket. I then went for a run, which made me sweat. What do you do when you sweat? You wipe it away.

Not knowing about mangoes or urushiol the sweat that I wiped from my forehead now contained urushiol from my hands. Over the course of the next few hours, my eyes swelled shut.

How to act:

1. 1) No running around the pool
  2. 2) don't run with scissors
  3. 3) and for the love of god - fear the mango! :)

Wow. I used to buy mangoes at the store for a little while, but i'd break out around my lips when I ate them. And I get really bad poison ivy. It all makes sense now! thank you.

• Like 2