🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
JulyDiaz

EPISODE 19 — Scott Aukerman: A Lil' Dab'll Do Ya'

"Please buy one of these. It's like a treasure hunt! I'm sorry!"

That's a solid pitch right there.

• Like 2

Is Dabney the best charac of all? Maybe. May. Be.

• Like 1

Scott has to do more characters. Dabney is so fucking great. I literally collapsed on the floor with laughter during the bong scene when he declared his love for his daddy. Even Lauren was breaking non-stop throughout the entire episode.

That makes me wonder if he'll get a chance to do more characters when Spontaneanation starts. The more shows he gets to improvise on, the better.

• Like 2

this episode was so hilarious and disgusting. i loved it. i could not control myself when dab said spunked and cavernous puss. CAVERNOUS PUSS?! sidenote: I've never heard spunked as a verb before.

• Like 1

Definitely my favorite, or second favorite episode. Things escalated to the fun-th degree.

sidenote: I've never heard spunked as a verb before.

Then you aren't living.

• Like 1

Sorry if this has been mentioned already, but anyone else think that Dabney sounds an awful lot like Neil Hamburger?

only a minute in and I had to back up, I was already laughing too hard to hear what he was saying.

I hope this trend of Hot Soccermom doing characs continues. His ability to make bad = good is like a Tim & Eric level supernatural power.

I could write a separate post for each line uttered in this podcast. But instead:

When Dabney got stoned and wanted to do things to "the thing that made me," I yelled on the bus. Full-on, uncontrolled, people-staring-at-me involuntary noises. It even took me more than one try to get it under control.

Also, when Dabney refused to name his son so that sorcerers won't have power over him, was that a fuckin Earthsea reference?

Like an advantage inherent to the Mediterranean, this is a C+.

It took me way too long to realize this, but Dabney's last name is a reference to the actor "Dabney Coleman"... Very progressive of you, Aukerperson