🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
Lando

HDTGM Jams Mega Mix

For Jason!

Living in a Box's "Living in a Box" from Masters of the Universe.

• Like 3

I'm probably missing a bunch, but I added this song in Hackers because let's be honest it's pretty dope

• Like 3

Added, also added

I'm surprised there isn't a Steel rap.

• Like 1

I have a feeling Streets of Fire will provide one or two good songs.

• Like 1

What is everyone's favorite one or two songs from The Apple? I'm having a hard time whittling it down

What is everyone's favorite one or two songs from The Apple? I'm having a hard time whittling it down

I would say the opening song for sure. After that, I'm don't really know. Everyone seemed to like the "Speeeeeeed" song, but I feel like one of the Mr. Boogalow numbers catches the insanity of the movie better. Of the two, I'd say go with "Show Business."

• Like 1

Personally, I am a fan of the oh so subtle Coming song

• Like 2

I know, I been slackin. I just added these plus the other Stan Bush song since you can never have enough Stan Bush (which makes me hope that they do the Transformers cartoon at some point, just to have The Touch in the list)

• Like 2

Since Can't Stop the Music will be one of the next episodes, here's the theme song performed by the Village People!

SlidePocket you jumped the gun, because when you think about the classic "Can't Stop the Music (1980)" you can't help but think of this song. those soda jerks sure love there milkshakes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zt1txLTUws0

In honor of Solarbabies! A little Smokey Robinson...