🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 77 — The ScuzzMan, Dom's Close Friend

Yes it was a pleasure speaking to andy. I had some really good Kevin Pangos jokes but ill save them for next time.

• Like 6

Hello everyone!

Thanks S & H for taking my call! It gave me the confidence to jump in here.

(Also, I want to make sure your investors don't think you're trying to defraud them when you show them your new and improved listener stats)

• Like 18

Hello everyone!

(Also, I want to make sure your investors don't think you're trying to defraud them when you show them your new and improved listener stats)

Great first post

• Like 9

I'm bored and looking at chow chow puppies omg

look at this thing

mf9asv83n74.jpg

• Like 13

Get used to it, I've still never gotten the pro version but I know it's because they're waiting until episode 100 to give me the super pro deluxe version and have an hour long celebration of me

A lot of us carry over from the RSS dayz and I think there is still a bunch of us who haven't received pro versions... including myself.

I've even donated like 70 bucks to the show! That's something I don't tell people because I'm afraid they'll judge me, but they just don't understand. Plus it made me happy...

I still will never know also if they ever got my spooky noises record. probably just threw it out because of how scary it would be.

• Like 19

Hi everyone! A few things I wanna say:

• it was nice talking to everyone and getting to know some of relatively new forum people
  • congrats and great job to anyone that made it on
  • VERY sorry to anyone that didn't make it. hopefully they squeeze you all in next time!!
    • extra apologies to Bruce Reid Robinson II who was actually first in the queue and would have gotten on but I fucked up and accidentally made HIM the call screener so I had to drop him and he fell to the bottom of the list and they didn't get to him. I've been racking my brain trying to think of a way to blame Cody but I have to admit, this one is on me. Sorry buddy.

[*]me and Hayes' shirts were sort of similar colors today

• Like 22

Andy, you can finally clear this up once and for all. Did you speak to both JMonsterface and A Bear ? Are they different people in your opinion ?

• Like 17

Andy, you can finally clear this up once and for all. Did you speak to both JMonsterface and A Bear ? Are they different people in your opinion ?

I did speak to both of them and at the very least, they were calling from 2 different numbers... though I didn't pay close enough attention to say definitively that they had different voices. Looks like the bear/monster mystery lives on

• Like 10

Andy what's your number again, i'm at my parents house and don't feel like logging my dad out of his Facebook to contact you privately.

I've got an interesting lead on getting more guests for HH.

I can't do any business development for my own survival in the creative industry... but I can waste my time thinking of how to get guests for Hayes and Sean.

• Like 8

Andy what's your number again, i'm at my parents house and don't feel like logging my dad out of his Facebook to contact you privately.

I've got an interesting lead on getting more guests for HH.

I can't do any business development for my own survival in the creative industry... but I can waste my time thinking of how to get guests for Hayes and Sean.

Awesome! Gimme a call/text/whatever at (925) 330-1310

• Like 3

wish i had phoned in :(

i played videogames instead and i can play videogames anytime and i do play videogames anytime and i like doing it but still

• Like 9

i played videogames instead and i can play videogames anytime and i do play videogames anytime and i like doing it but still

It's ok kittens! When Tuesday rolls around you'll probably be the only person who gets to hear the episode for the first time, so your on-the-fly reactions to it will be very important to the people who got on and are hoping for some positive feedback!

• Like 2

kittens do me a favor when you listen and skip forward about a minute and a half around the 57:00 mark

• Like 1

what game you playing boi

• Like 3

grand theft auto. i wasn't even having fun, i just got very cross. what a missed opportunity that i deeply regret but will learn and grow from

edit: here's dinner

24zx99v.jpg

block of cheese all i deserve

• Like 13

grand theft auto. i wasn't even having fun, i just got very cross. what a missed opportunity that i deeply regret but will learn and grow from

edit: here's dinner

24zx99v.jpg

block of cheese all i deserve

kittens please cheer up! and don't just eat cheese... I dont think that will sit well in the tum tum.

• Like 6

Hello everyone!

Great to have another female forumer !

What a week for the forums. Anastasia reached the 1,000 post milestone, Spunky got a fab new haircut, Freja adopted a dog, we have another female forumer and we got a call-in show ! Great week to be alive on the forums.

• Like 16

Call-in was awesome. Really looking forward to hearing it officially.

Thanks to Sean and Hayes for being cool, thanks to Andy for being awesome, and Cody I didn't speak to but he seems cool.

PS you REALLY gotta give the OG forumers their pro versions. Taint right at this point.

• Like 11

7938c2824d722c1e56ff4458007070cb.jpg

I never got to see HD as a puppy, but the thought that this is what he must have looked like haunts me constantly. There is such a thing as too cute!

Edit: Another good thing about a chow chow puppy is that when he gets bigger you can have your sister make his fur into socks or a cummerbund or whatever.

• Like 9

Spoiler alert--- ery body listened to next week episode already or something.

Episode Scuzzman, it shoulda been a perfect crime: a charismatic beach bum with a vague back story charms and drugs his way past assistant and sound dude into the inner chamber of the citadel of power to gets his quasi autobiographical script transmogrified (Spaceman Spiff) into sweet doseph and back end points and maybe an overall deal granted by the powers vested in Sean Clements.

Our lone hero seems like the perfect boy for the ruse, i.e., he has a catchphrase and his producing partner is in outer space with a R&B singer.

Sean seem intrigued by the poor grasp the duo hold on the screenwriting medium and their collective bullying keep him occupied

But wait, the Scuzzman reduces women to Maxim magazine stats and actually should have done his research on Sean's cultural awareness.

No dice, Beach Guru! And was this all a a self esteem booster from a true abusive relationship addict assistant Dom?

Gotta go, a pack of my sons (ages 12, 12, and 12) have thawed out a butler cryogenically frozen since 1809 and he is trying to whoop them proper. I was saving him for XMas.

• Like 15

In European Vacation when Rusty Griswald tells his family he is feeling "scuzzed out," do you think he had listened to this episode too many times? Because I'm on listen #2 right now and I don't see how that's possible.

• Like 11