πŸ”’ The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... Γ—
agata

Episode 77 β€” The ScuzzMan, Dom's Close Friend

Really liked Dom and Joe "ScuzzMan" Spellman!

Β 

Sean was pretty good, too.

• Like 3

I'm not mad at Dom for lying about the guest, just disappointed. But the episode was good so I'm not even disappointed.

• Like 5

Freedom may not be free, but is it Dom? (This is something I thought of around a year ago, but never knew of a place to put it.)

Β 

P.S. I should point out that even though I'm very grateful to have received the pro version this week, I found Mr. ScuzzMan's rap song absolutely tasteless. Really? Associating my surname with such a gross act? Surely, he could have rhymed Barton with so many other words. Tartan? Martin? Carton? Heck, he probably could've got away with wonton (as in the soup) if he did enough of an accent!

• Like 3

Jesus this Colt character is on for a day and HE gets the pro version? I mean dude's got a cross between a go cart and a tractor for a profile picture! Prolly smashes dumpsters together for a living!

Β 

And you're telling me he paid more than $117 Canadian? Geez Louise (Lake Louise, Canada)

Β 

P.S. "something of a farmy brat" will always make me buss' up

• Like 9

Is this episode cannon?

Eek, kind of an embarrassing typo, Jacob. If you're trying to use Hollywood lingo to ask whether this episode is successfully "in the can," I believe the word you're looking for is "cannin'."

• Like 12

I personally have a theory about how this episode came to be, and it goes a little something like this:

comic.png

• Like 19

Jesus this Colt character ... Prolly smashes dumpsters together for a living!

"Though my work may be menial, though my contribution may be small, I can perform it with dignity and offer it with unselfishness. My talents may not be great, but I can use them to bless the lives of others... The goodness of the world in which we live is the accumulated goodness of many small things and seemly inconsequential acts." - Gordon B. Hinckley

Β 

Edit: I just wanted to add this little scoop for Spenny: if you really want to impress Sean and Hayes and get the pro version, maybe you should be a little nicer to people. Just because you may not respect my line of work, doesn't give you the right to openly condescend me. We don't all have the luxury of living in Canada and letting the government take care of us. Some of us actually have families to feed.

• Like 2

Has to be one of my favorites, but honestly every episode lately has been crusssshhhhinnnggggg (vagz)

Β 

Β 

I love the slow build into the relationships these characters formed. Sean/Shane was hesitant to be cool with the Scuzzmon but the little hints that he was coming around were great.

Β 

Scuzzmon be frills kewl.

• Like 7

This was a great funny episode, but I do have one huge grievance that needs to be aired. Sean read my pcorn gallery question, but did not give me credit for it. Everything falls apart without Hayes. Being acknowledged on podcasts is one of the few small pleasures I get out of life, and today it was taken from me...SEAN.

• Like 3

This may be the best ep so far. So many good lines!

Β 

And Dom is such a cool guy now! Beatboxing and making Frankingsteins and wearing his hat backwards.....What?!

Β 

IMG_1102.jpg

Β 

Dom's wearing an LA Poker classic hat? Not only does this scuzzle character have him trying beer and doing purple drank, but he's GAMBLING now too? What's next? I hope Sean shows up at the next poker tournament and drags Dom out by his ear. This guy should be grounded at the very least. Despicable.

• Like 2

Jesus this Colt character is on for a day and HE gets the pro version? I mean dude's got a cross between a go cart and a tractor for a profile picture! Prolly smashes dumpsters together for a living!

Β 

Get used to it, I've still never gotten the pro version but I know it's because they're waiting until episode 100 to give me the super pro deluxe version and have an hour long celebration of me

• Like 18

I've literally been here for months and haven't recieved the pro version either. Then again, I did have two questions asked in the same episode, which my ego can coast on for awhile still. Then again, it led me to expect that from that day forward they would ONLY be asking my questions and that I had now and forever won the forum. Which has turned out not to be the case. Do Hayes and Sean love me, or just really, really strongly like me? They have me wrapped around their fingers and boy do they know it. Maybe I'll turn the tables on them and become the worlds biggest WolfDen superfan.

Β 

Β 

I won't.

Β 

Β 

Edit:

Yes I just had a Tuesday afternoon drink, I live in New Orleans and I could drink it in the street if I wanted to! I could throw the bottle at a cop if I wasn't afraid to! It's also super illegal. Judge not, lest ye have stones thrown at YOUR glass house. He who smelt it dealt it. Jesus said that!

• Like 8

I hope hayes hasn't meet some Yoga Ono type woman that is trying to break up the group. I shudder to even think of it but I just don't want to get hurt

• Like 1

i did like this episode a lot but i will absolutely NOT post about it, because i don't want hayes to read these comments and feel bad.

• Like 21

Really missed Hayes in this one. Everyone was off their game. Even Sean fell for the scuzzmans ways. Dom stooping to levels so low as to lie? This episode made me really sick to my stomach and I am upset! Where is Hayes!!??

• Like 7

We should all start to prepare ourselves now for when Sean goes on holiday. I think he should go to Europe for his vacation so he can visit with all the Euros that are on here.

Β 

Happy holidays in South Africa Mister Hayes.

• Like 4

Happy to know that if either of the boys ever disappear again Dom Toretto will be there to pick up the pieces. Great fill-in and I'm sorry but IMHO The Scuzzman was a pretty great get that guy ain't at every beach.

• Like 3

What did we learn today:

Β 

1. Sean is being Banksy(?)

2. Steffi used to be engaged to Dom (alias The Dom-er)

3. Movies scripts should say when the characters are getting ready to speak

4. You can build a Frankingstein to beat up guys

5. Sean gets sad when Hayes isn't there

• Like 3

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–‘β–‘β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–„

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–€β–ˆβ–€β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–„

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–ˆβ–„β–ˆβ–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–„

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–„β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–„β–„β–€β–€

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–€β–€β–€

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–€β–„β–„β–„β–ˆβ–‘β–€β–€

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–Œβ–‘β–„β–„β–„β–β–Œβ–€β–€β–€

β–„β–‘β–β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–€β–€ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE

β–€β–ˆβ–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–€β–‘β–€

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–„β–„β–β–Œβ–„β–„

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–€β–ˆβ–ˆβ–ˆβ–€β–ˆβ–‘β–„

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–Œβ–€β–„β–€β–„β–€β–β–„SPOOKY SKILENTON

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–€β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–Œ

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–Œβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆ

β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–ˆβ–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–‘β–β–ŒSEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU

• Like 16