🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 77 — The ScuzzMan, Dom's Close Friend

thanks for not reading my q in the pcg, it was for real goldie hawn ONLY

• Like 10

Scuzzman is so fucking chill, I got to talk to him after the recording for like 5 minutes, just he and I for some of it.

That fucking hand shake in the studio sounded so good Brett. Should have vined it.

• Like 9

In the group picture is dom pushing his legs into the couch or does he have amazing calves

sorry im a dumb dumb and cant figure out how to post the picture

• Like 3

In the group picture is dom pushing his legs into the couch or does he have amazing calves

sorry im a dumb dumb and cant figure out how to post the picture

IMG_1108.jpg

My man Dom got furious calves. Think the same guy did those that did Hayes butt implant.

• Like 7

i think hayes is just tuckered out from his birthday celebration so he made up a story about going to africa

pretty much confirmed hayes is the next dave chappelle

• Like 5

Wow, Sean deserves major credit for handling the ScuzzMan and Dom so well without Hayes. That must have been tough. Got so mad when those guys tried to address the Scoop Troop.

PS The way Sean pronounced the word "sorry" was great.

• Like 8

oh by the way, me and your friend Michael Bay of Pigs talked about the controversial Pauly Shore episode of HH this week on Podcasts Are Wonderful. your other friend Andy Kneis made a nice new theme song for when we talk about the BAD BOYZ OF PODCASTING. imho listening to us is a good way to spend your time !

http://podcastsarewo...about-hollywood

• Like 18

Greggy, I love the podcast, and I already listened to this episode yesterday, but I'm pretty sure the fact that all of the posts say 0 listens is some kind of scam. A scam I choose to fall for. Please continue.

edit-Also, I took a second look at that couch photo, and what the heck is that green thing? Could Hayes possibly be hiding inside of that?

• Like 4

yeah theres some bug with the theme there that i cant figure out, thanks for listening tho jMo

edit: this was just the kick in the pants i needed to get in there and fix that, i just pulled play counts out b/c i couldnt figure out why it wasnt working and also if i dont see the numbers i cant be sad about them

thanks jMo your a good friend

• Like 5

░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▐

░░░░░░▄▄▄░░▄██▄

░░░░░▐▀█▀▌░░░░▀█▄

░░░░░▐█▄█▌░░░░░░▀█▄

░░░░░░▀▄▀░░░▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

░░░░▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀

░░░█▀▄▄▄█░▀▀

░░░▌░▄▄▄▐▌▀▀▀

▄░▐░░░▄▄░█░▀▀ U HAVE BEEN SPOOKED BY THE

▀█▌░░░▄░▀█▀░▀

░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄

░░░░░░░▀███▀█░▄

░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY SKILENTON

░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌SEND THIS TO 7 PPL OR SKELINTONS WILL EAT YOU

I understand that comedy is about surprise now. That skilenton definitely was comedy because surprise, but please in the future could you offer a little teaser first? Maybe warning me that comedy is coming? That way I know to be comedy surprise and not scary.

• Like 3

good av LT

• Like 5

I couldn't sleep last night because of that damn skelington. I was totally spooked!

• Like 3

Eek, kind of an embarrassing typo, Jacob. If you're trying to use Hollywood lingo to ask whether this episode is successfully "in the can," I believe the word you're looking for is "cannin'."

I was asking if this episode was in any way associated with Nick Cannon.

• Like 5

Dammit, Sean! Hearing you talk about your cats is warming my ice cold heart! Can we start a cats podcast where we just talk about our cats?

• Like 8

Dammit, Sean! Hearing you talk about your cats is warming my ice cold heart! Can we start a cats podcast where we just talk about our cats?

Yes please. And do go ahead and call it a Podcat (not Podcast). Why is this not a thing yet ? Sean + Cats + Anastasia = Podcat Gold !

• Like 7

Do you guys ever think about how many white guys Sean and Hayes know? They know a lot of white guys.

• Like 3

What did we learn today:

1. Sean is being Banksy(?)

2. Steffi used to be engaged to Dom (alias The Dom-er)

3. Movies scripts should say when the characters are getting ready to speak

4. You can build a Frankingstein to beat up guys

5. Sean gets sad when Hayes isn't there

My main takeaway was movies should've built in naptime scenes a lot sooner. I can't count how many times I've seen characters go sleep in a movie and thought "great, time to close my eyes for a sec" only to wake up with the credits rolling. Scuzz and Dommer's movie sounds ideal, when they grab their nap I'll know I can nod off too and at the end of the 10 minutes a gentle iphone alarm (partial to Sencha but I'm open to anything) will go off and wake me up too so I can catch the rest. More writers need to do this
  • Like 2

Do you guys ever think about how many white guys Sean and Hayes know? They know a lot of white guys.

At least 5 or 6 I bet

• Like 3