🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 77 — The ScuzzMan, Dom's Close Friend

It is both disconcerting and exciting to listen to Sean outside of HH.

It's like watching a baby with a hammer. You don't want to see this damn baby misuse the hammer but it's also quite thrilling to see what kind of damage it may inflict on it's surroundings with said hammer.

Actually it's nothing like that.

• Like 10

Hey guys, I'm not handsome

Hilarious joke, you prankster!!

• Like 2

Hey, Sean, I listened to that podcast and from know on, when I say I can't chose between you and Hayes, I'll really mean it. You two are totally neck and neck now. I'm looking forward to pirating that Evil Dead tv show, and feel bad I can't pirate your horrible bosses stage show.

• Like 9

I wanted to share a lifehack I just learned, in case it may benefit some of you. I sort of discovered it by accident, but I think it should work pretty much any time. So what you do is you put on a t-shirt the same way as always, but with one key difference: the shirt needs to be just slightly too small. It seems weird to do that on purpose, I know, but wait till you hear what happens. If you do it right, it will make your muscles feel bigger, and look bigger too. In my case, it was a little problematic since my muscles are already a little too big, but I know that some people want to have bigger ones. Anyway, give it a try, it just might change your life.

PS Ladies, I have no way to test this myself, but I feel like it might also work for boobs. If you want to test it out, get back to me and let me know how it goes!

• Like 11

My sister used to like to jump out and scare me as I left the bathroom. She pretty much did this for the first 18 years of my life. Uh....pranks but no pranks.

• Like 12

havent been around these parts for awhile but goddamn-probably a new all time fave episode. i could listen to sean getting flustered for hours on end

• Like 8

Hey AJ! I was wondering what happened to you. Good to see you again. And I agree that this is a great ep.

• Like 3

Hey AJ! I was wondering what happened to you. Good to see you again. And I agree that this is a great ep.

Hi AV! Still been listening every week, just havent had a ton of time to post.

Im headed off to Europe for 10 days tomorrow morning (#humblebrag) which means a lot of time on a plane to listen to old RSS eps :wub:

• Like 5

One time my dad killed a spider in a tissue then I was really scared of spiders (ever since I was little) and he sort of threw the tissue at me. I kinda freaked out then he was like "it's dead it can't do anything" then it ran out from the tissue on the floor it wasn't dead yet. Uh... pranks but no pranks!

• Like 8

One time my brother, sister, cousin, and I fled from the pool because there was a palo verde beetle in there. My dad scooped the beetle out of the pool like a hero so that we could swim again, but then he threw the beetle at us (like a villain) as we walked toward the pool. Uh....pranks but no pranks!

Here's a photo of a palo verde beetle for reference:

paloverde_hand_wendy.jpg

• Like 11

One time my dad killed my sister in front of me, then almost sliced my arm off while he was beating me with a shovel to make me stop crying. We both stared at it in shock, until he said "...just kidding?" It really broke the tension and we had a good laugh about it at the time, but looking back on it I'm not sure why I thought it was so funny. I think I just laughed because he was laughing and I wanted him to think I was cool. So...pranks but no pranks, dad!

April fools, my sister is totally fine.

• Like 7

One time my brother, sister, cousin, and I fled from the pool because there was a palo verde beetle in there. My dad scooped the beetle out of the pool like a hero so that we could swim again, but then he threw the beetle at us (like a villain) as we walked toward the pool. Uh....pranks but no pranks!

Here's a photo of a palo verde beetle for reference:

PaloVerdeRootBorerBug.jpg

I'm no beetle expert, but either that beetle is big or someone with small hands is holding it.

April fools, I actually AM a beetle expert!

• Like 11

Are you a beetle expert?! I know where you work, so that would make sense. These beetles are insane. They are only in the southwest I think. They are huge and can fly and bite really nasty bites. One flew into my head once when I was 8 or so and I thought it was the end of my life.

• Like 8

Are you a beetle expert?! I know where you work, so that would make sense. These beetles are insane. They are only in the southwest I think. They are huge and can fly and bite really nasty bites. One flew into my head once when I was 8 or so and I thought it was the end of my life.

Good first 1000 posts.

• Like 13

It's a bit of an exaggeration. I'm more of a general insect expert, I certainly don't specialize on beetles. So I guess that makes it a classic double-April-fools fakeout. I'd love to find a beetle that big, we have some big ones here but not like that. Here's a picture of me, no April-fools'in.

TZKR3ZSR0H3LOLSZCLIZWLZZ9L7ZHH2RFZFL9LFLJZ7RFZMRTZSRFZ7RTZJLULHZTZMRULQRFZHZFZKR9LHZ2L3L3Z.jpg

I'm the one with the huge face. The other guy is a Hercules beetle named Scrisby. He has since moved on to that big insect collection in the sky...it isn't really in the sky, it is in boxes on top of my kitchen cabinets.

• Like 12

Good first 1000 posts.

Thanks, Tim. I can't believe that I've made 1000 posts in a year. I have a lot of people to thank for this:

1. My boss and my job. Thank you for being so boring.

2. Everyone who has ever liked my posts, thus encouraging me to write poorly and not be funny.

3. Sean and Hayes, you guys make me want to be a better forumer!

Love you all! Now here's to another 1000 in another year.

Ugh.....I need to change some things.

• Like 14

TZKR3ZSR0H3LOLSZCLIZWLZZ9L7ZHH2RFZFL9LFLJZ7RFZMRTZSRFZ7RTZJLULHZTZMRULQRFZHZFZKR9LHZ2L3L3Z.jpg

Hot couple alert!

Edit: No but really this is very very cool. Insects are fascinating. You should go to Arizona some time. There are some weird ones there.

• Like 6