🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 77 — The ScuzzMan, Dom's Close Friend

Congrats on 1,000 posts, Staz! What are you gonna do to celebrate? Put a beetle on your face? That's my vote.

• Like 11

1000 good posts? That's what you say, Tim? Ugh...that guy's the worst.

Anastasia, congrats on 1000 GREAT posts.

• Like 7

Huge congrats to Anastasia Vigo on reaching 1000 posts. A great day for the forum.

• Like 8

One time my Dad replaced my goldfish with a piece of fish-shaped carrot and then when I came back into the room he casually scooped it out of the tank and ate it in front of me. I thought he was eating my fish. So, yeah .... pranks but no pranks.

Also congrats Anastasia ! I hope to be just like you when I grow up.

• Like 14

I am a little worried that all the people on here with 1000 posts are actually shadow accounts for Tim Treese #teamtreese.

• Like 4

I am a little worried that all the people on here with 1000 posts are actually shadow accounts for Tim Treese #teamtreese.

I'm not

• Like 9

MM, was your goldfish ok? That's frightening!

• Like 2

Congrats to Tim on 500 posts! You're half the man I am....don't worry little buddy. You'll get there someday.

• Like 11

I watched Red Dawn with my family when I was about 4 years old. I lived on an air force base at the time, so I was already pretty afraid of communists, but this film scared the bejeezes out of me because I thought I would be forced to fight communists some day. The following evening, my dad jumped out at me from around a corner wearing a Russian fur hat, a big coat, and egg shell halves over his eyes, on which he drew red bloodshot eyes. He had on his scuba diving mask to keep the egg eyes on. He yelled at me in a Russian accent and I ran into my room screaming. Anyway, I hated my dad and communists after that Uh....pranks but no pranks!

• Like 11

MM, was your goldfish ok? That's frightening!

I was quite young at the time, so I don't remember much except for the absolute horror for my poor fish. My Dad also made sure to pretend the fish-carrot was wriggling as he held it over his mouth and dropped it in. Actual fish was stashed away in a glass of water and returned safely to his/her bowl afterwards. It was a total random prank too, so I guess you could say I never trusted my Dad again. Pranks but no pranks !

• Like 5

One time my brother, sister, cousin, and I fled from the pool because there was a palo verde beetle in there. My dad scooped the beetle out of the pool like a hero so that we could swim again, but then he threw the beetle at us (like a villain) as we walked toward the pool. Uh....pranks but no pranks!

Here's a photo of a palo verde beetle for reference:

paloverde_hand_wendy.jpg

NO.

• Like 1

This was a really funny episode. Good job Sean. Thanks for reading my dumb question about private blenjamin

• Like 6

Happy postday, Anastasia. I got you this funny sign for your bathroom

55283863ddgaa_sm.jpg

• Like 10

One time when I was like 12 or 13 I was trying on jeans in a store with my mum. The style at the time was for the jeans to be real baggy because you wanted everyone to know you liked skateboards. Anyway, my mum said that the jeans I was trying on were too baggy, I said that they weren't, so, to prove her point, she "dakked" me (pulled the jeans down to my ankles) in front of the 18 year old girl sales assistant. Pranks but no pranks!

• Like 10

Often at family holidays my grandpa would slip away into his basement, then call for a young grandkid to come help him. when the kid followed his voice he'd kill the lights and leap out in a gorilla costume, chase the kid, then grab them and pretend to eat them. pranks...but no pranks.

• Like 7

Important backstory: my wife's father was very young to be a dad (19 when she was born), and he also enjoyed having some drinkies.

One night in December when my wife was probably 6 or so, he came home late at night (presumably having had some drinkies). He woke up my wife, seeming frantic "you'll never believe what happened while I was driving home. It's snowing out and I couldn't see very well. Long story short- I hit Santa Claus with my car and I think he's dead."

Pranks but no pranks? I don't know, that one didn't happen to me and it is pretty hilarious.

• Like 9

One time my friend prank called me and the accent they used was very racist... Pranks, but, no pranks.

• Like 14

One time my friend prank called me and the accent they used was very racist... Pranks, but, no pranks.

1. It was supposed to be the Swedish Chef.

2. I had a cold.

• Like 5

Pranks but no pranks? I don't know, that one didn't happen to me and it is pretty hilarious.

That's a definite pranks but no pranks. Too much for a little kid to handle.

• Like 2

Thought about prank calling Memories Pizza in Indiana and ordering a bunch of pizzas for my big fat gay wedding

• Like 5

In prison I was approached by two rival gangs who both wanted me to join. I was flattered, but I just couldn't make a choice... Shanks, but no shanks.

• Like 9