🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 77 — The ScuzzMan, Dom's Close Friend

The intransigent dude in Tienanmen square but all the heavy artillery replaced by aggressive looking internet commenters, tanks but no tanks

• Like 2

That's a definite pranks but no pranks. Too much for a little kid to handle.

Maybe, but she turned out to be a wonderful young woman nonetheless.

This is not a personal one, but I saw this on the internet a while back and thought it was genius:

New Parent Idea:

1. Take pictures of you pulling baby out of spacecraft in forest. 2. Hide pictures in attic for kid to find when he's 10.

• Like 6

guys i'm adopting a d today

you think you've seen enough d pics on here? think again

i've always loved sean and dom together on i4h but hayes's absence is felt mostly cuz i'm a creepy hayes groupie i dunno

• Like 20

So back in 2011 I was interning on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. It was a Friday, and things were more hectic than usual. The writers had been pushing for more and more elaborate sketches and everyone was being run ragged trying to hammer down the particulars of a thank you notes segment in which Tom and Colin Hanks lay flat on their bellies suspended above a large shark aquarium while wearing #Thankyounotes branded sleeveless shirts and skin tight body stockings. The idea was that all of the lower level employees would sort of underhand-smack these huge chunks of meat into the aquarium to distract the shark long enough for Colin and Tom to get a selfie.

The sketch ended up being a huge disaster. Tom almost lost an arm and threatened to sue. The whole episode had to be canned and they ran a "Best of The Bucket Hat Guy" clip package instead.

That night at the weekly wrap party Jimmy was sullen. He was posted up all by him self in a corner. I walked up to him and tried to be consoling. He just couldn't understand what went wrong. I said to him,

"Well, to be frank, the 'Hanks in thanks-tanks and spanx tank-plank/ low rank flank-steak-tank-spank' stank!"

I was fired on the spot.

Pranks but no pranks.

• Like 12

WAIT IS HAYES GONE TO SOUTH AFRICA TO BE THEIR NEW DAILY SHOW HOST????????1

1. Sorry for shouting. I'm in a helicopter.

• Like 8

That Hanks story reminds me of the time I was an intern on the Breaking Bad set. It's well known that Bryan Cranston is a funnyman. He was going to play a joke on John, Banks. Bryan told me to fill his John's trailer with helium balloons while he was on set. So I approach his trailer holding 100 balloons. I got to open the door and John walks out. The surprise made me let go of the balloons. I also pissed myself because of his angryface. That was my last day.

Banks but no pranks.

• Like 5

WAIT IS HAYES GONE TO SOUTH AFRICA TO BE THEIR NEW DAILY SHOW HOST????????1

Uh-oh. Media outlets have already begun publishing some of Hayes' old, "controversial" tweets.

14t3r79.jpg

Luckily, Patton's already come to his defense.

1zx7ivs.jpg

• Like 13

does anyone else get a weird feeling when you see regular HH forum posters in other forums? I was going to call someone out today but I decided to treat it as if it was real life and we saw each other at the proctologist office or an AA meeting or something.

• Like 7

Other earwolf forums? Because I think most of us do that.

• Like 4

and we saw each other at the proctologist office or an AA meeting or something.

Both of those examples are "good" though. More embarrassing would be to spot someone at a One Direction concert or something like that.

• Like 2

Yes, other EARWOLF forums. It's all different people that post in them and they're all talking about the actual podcast that the subforum is about. It's just bizarre to hypothetically browse the forum for Spontaneanation and hypothetically see someone like a monster face in there. These are all purely examples and nothing more.

Edit: for some reason my iPad automatically capitalizes EARWOLF. I'm not yelling

• Like 3

Yes, other EARWOLF forums. It's all different people that post in them and they're all talking about the actual podcast that the subforum is about. It's just bizarre to hypothetically browse the forum for Spontaneanation and hypothetically see someone like a monster face in there. These are all purely examples and nothing more.

Edit: for some reason my iPad automatically capitalizes EARWOLF. I'm not yelling

Pretty sure that's okay though. I thought for sure you meant a Taylor Swift forum, the amount people go on about her on here. But, Earwolf ? That's totally legit. I say ... "shake it off" Mr. Steve!

• Like 4

It's definitely legit. It just gives me a weird feeling and I don't know why. YOU GUYS DONT UNDERSTAND ME AND YOU NEVER WILL!

P.s. Now I am yelling

• Like 3

As long as you don't go to the Wolf Den, you can go to another forum. Just fuckin stay away from that place...who knows what you'll catch from that forum.

• Like 13

I really don't have a lot to say. It just seemed wrong coming here and not posting something.

• Like 5

I forget if chanson is a davencrap or a cleman't

that's a vaguely clever reference to the fallings of the two party system ala the show we all enjoy weekly when they spoof politics

basically, the lesser of two evils is still evil, but also basically, the besser of two goods is not all good

that was a tun, or a typo/pun. where i used besser to mean better, though with pft new improve show, he might want to change his name to Matt Good.

OMG, am I the roast of Justin Beiber?

• Like 4

My dad was never there growing up and texted me four days after I almost died a few years ago and then got upset when I didn't call him because he was in the hospital.

Pranks but no pranks?

• Like 7