🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 77 — The ScuzzMan, Dom's Close Friend

Ah Steve, I thought you meant another part of the internet entirely. What a let down.

• Like 3

Counter proposal.

Pick a random podcast with a forum. Never listen. Become regular forum posters, but always be someone off topic and ill informed.

• Like 4

Counter proposal.

Pick a random podcast with a forum. Never listen. Become regular forum posters, but always be someone off topic and ill informed.

I have an idea, why don't we just like things and not be ironic and mean?

Are jokes really better than friends?

• Like 5

The distinguished senator from Nevada,

Welcome. I hope your eye heals nicely.

• Like 2

I have an idea, why don't we just like things and not be ironic and mean?

Are jokes really better than friends?

The friends, they come and go. But the jokes, they are forever

Who can forget when the pony tail guy said the words you shouldnt say

or when the guy dressed as Michael Jackson was so raw

• Like 2

No. If I admit to liking something I open myself up to judgment and am forced to commit to an identity.

• Like 6

i like hollywood handbook, and listen every week

• Like 12

I shall defer to the wisdom of the future former Senator from Nevada.

Follow up question and statement:

Question: Mr Senator, are you eyes better?

Statement: I assume that everything said in this forum should be taken in jest. I for one, while enjoying this forum, could not commit to a joke on a random Taylor Swift fan site. No matter how funny it would be for 15 minutes. As we all know, comedy is surprise. Not being mean to random people.

• Like 4

I have just had my hair professionally shampooed, and am waiting to receive my first big boy haircut in almost 5 years (since right before my wedding). I do my own haircuts generally - buzzing it all every 6 months like clockwork. This is my surprise gift to my wife, letting her bring me to her stylist to try to make me look less like a hobo. If it turns out well (or hilariously) I will post a photo. Get psyched!

Edit: I'm going to ask for The Rachel.

• Like 12

I feel like in Hollywood it is probly important to have a stylish haircut all the time. I wouldn't mind hearing from Hayes and Sean about their relationship to their stylists and any advice about hair decisions as they pertain to auditions, lunch meetings, casting couch opportunities, red carpets (vs hardwood), and just generally kicking butt in the industry.

For me, my job of crawling under peoples' houses looking for cockroaches doesn't really require a great hairstyle*, but I'm angling for a position with SmashingDumpstersTogether.org so a sweet new 'do probly can't hurt.

*this is my real job.

• Like 9

Question: Mr Senator, are you eyes better?

Great question. You know, that was quite a day. It's important for a man my age to be physically active. Taking a tumble on a treadmill really knocks you down a few pegs. Reminds you that you're mortal (like Pompey in his Triumph). Especially when you've got to be in front of cameras as often as me. Which is why Bonecracker Caglietti and Spaghetti Sanchez made sure it happened.

Does that answer your question?

I have just had my hair professionally shampooed, and am waiting to receive my first big boy haircut in almost 5 years (since right before my wedding). I do my own haircuts generally - buzzing it all every 6 months like clockwork. This is my surprise gift to my wife, letting her bring me to her stylist to try to make me look less like a hobo. If it turns out well (or hilariously) I will post a photo. Get psyched!

Isn't 6 months a little long for clockwork? Most of my clocks only go up to 12 hours

• Like 5

I used to crawl in people attics pulling wires and just putting them in random spots then magically hoping their tv and internet work. Its true that the hairstyle is buzzed or bust because the last thing u want is a little rat or a cockroach biting ur hair and eating it so it becomes big and strong and then its gonna probably kill the homeowners in their sleep!

• Like 12

Does that answer your question?

It is an answer to a question. POINTS! Also, I'm sorry for your loss at Pompei. #notallvolcanos

• Like 2

Ah, I see the confusion. I wind up my clocks once every six months, which is what I was referring to. They wind down after a week or two, but who's got the time to be clock-winding all the time. I've got roaches to catch and hairstyles to acquire.

Edit: Holy shit. Harry Styles. I just got the joke.

• Like 4

1.) I can't imagine you with anything but a shaggy 'do.

2.) Did your wife bake a cake for the occasion?

3.) I would like to see this photo when you're done.

4.) I would also like fresh photos of HD and Ross. Perhaps they could be admiring your new hair?

• Like 3

Oddly, the stylist lady seemed to really like my hair how it was, with six months of totally uniform growth all over. She basically thinned it out and shortened it a tiny bit, so it is still pretty shaggy. I think it is like if Julius Caesar's and Justin Bieber's haircuts had a baby. My wife made a cake earlier in the week (chocolate Guinness cake with Baileys Irish whipped cream - so good) and I haven't finished cleaning the baking dishes from that. So pranks but no pranks to an additional cake!

Before:

ePaXach.jpg?1

And here's what Ross thought of my previous shaggy hairstyle:

qaQmKZZ.jpg?1

After:

jz3vqO0.jpg?1

l0JcgpO.jpg?1

• Like 13

Stick around these parts long enough and you will learn what a real mugshot looks like. (I was going to include Zsinjeh, honlads and watchayakan's avatars, which would have made this a funny smart joke, but apparently I'm "not allowed to use that file extension on this community." Bullshit.)

Edit: also, this is just how I look. It doesn't matter if I've just committed some crimes, or just not committed any crimes. I have what's known as "resting crime-face."

Edit: Here's an old pic of Hurricane Dennis, back when he was at his absolute most groomed. I think it was from Katrina evacuation times.

k4n12Hb.jpg?1

Edit: here's an old picture of me that really does look like a mug shot.

226810_9172463445_1804_n.jpg?oh=8d87995852be813e04babeb559e8bb14&oe=55B4251D

• Like 10

Remember that time Freja adopted a fucking d yesterday and hasn't posted any pictures yet? Can we really trust her anymore?

• Like 10