🔒 The Earwolf Forums are closed Read more... ×
agata

Episode 77 — The ScuzzMan, Dom's Close Friend

Stick around these parts long enough and you will learn what a real mugshot looks like. (I was going to include Zsinjeh, honlads and watchayakan's avatars, which would have made this a funny smart joke, but apparently I'm "not allowed to use that file extension on this community." Bullshit.)

Edit: also, this is just how I look. It doesn't matter if I've just committed some crimes, or just not committed any crimes. I have what's known as "resting crime-face."

Edit: Here's an old pic of Hurricane Dennis, back when he was at his absolute most groomed. I think it was from Katrina evacuation times.

k4n12Hb.jpg?1

Edit: here's an old picture of me that really does look like a mug shot.

226810_9172463445_1804_n.jpg?oh=8d87995852be813e04babeb559e8bb14&oe=55B4251D

in this pic you look like a mix between Edward Norton and that guy from the Real World a long time ago in London that got his tongue bit off.

points.

• Like 5

Here is a picture of my D. You can totally tell he is a mischievous prankster right ?

He looks like a good boy.

• Like 7

Spunky, lookin' good, bro! Also tell Ross and HD that they are lookin' good too.

MM, your D is adorable! He reminds me of Albert Finney or Brian Cox (I get these two guys mixed up all the time).

• Like 5

PS - I've seen a photo of Freja's new d and he is super cute. I'm sure she'll come back soon to show him off.

• Like 5

Marshall, your d looks so very British.

• Like 7

Marshall, your d looks so very British.

He ran a pub in England with my Mum and would hold "best bow-tie contests" fairly regularly and rigged it so he always won. I'm not kidding either. He is sort of famous for his bow-ties. I like to think he would get on well with PFT.

• Like 12

ok. cody just made this number show up on the tv at this restaurant! 347-514-WOLF (9653)

• Like 22

I prob shouldn't call in again right? Since I already got the chance once and since I was a mess during that call?

• Like 7

I think this is quite dangerous after Andy's questionable questions and unpure thoughts aimed at Lauren Lapkus a while back.

• Like 8

If I remember from the last call-in episode chanson has to go first to get him out of the way

• Like 8

Do you accept collect calls?

• Like 3

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/thats_entertainment

Hey guys, you should do this survey and see if you're picked to be a part of this focus group. I did it the other day and it was very fun and they'll pay you $125 if they pick you. I don't know if I should tell you what it's about beforehand, but it is comedy related and it's for a Comedy Central show. They asked me if I knew anyone else who liked the show and I was like, um, probably everyone from the forum.

I'm not lying. This is me. Guys, you know me. Come on, you know me! It's Veeeebbbbssss.

• Like 9

goddamn it I am in Germany with a group of my students right now. I dont know that Ill be able to tell them "hey just go walk around for awhile, Im on hold with Earwolf"

• Like 4

Does this mean you can listen to the show live tomorrow? I remember being very confused during the first call in show when they were talking about being able to hear themselves because this is podcasts not radio

• Like 1

y6YBMu7.png

also, before I left for my trip I bought a new car. Due to this (un)fortunate grammatical error, anytime this screen comes up all I hear in my head is Sean yelling "DISTRACTIONS CAUSES ACCIDENTS"

• Like 10

https://www.surveymo...tsJUbzclg%3d%3d

Hey guys, you should do this survey and see if you're picked to be a part of this focus group. I did it the other day and it was very fun and they'll pay you $125 if they pick you. I don't know if I should tell you what it's about beforehand, but it is comedy related and it's for a Comedy Central show. They asked me if I knew anyone else who liked the show and I was like, um, probably everyone from the forum.

I'm not lying. This is me. Guys, you know me. Come on, you know me! It's Veeeebbbbssss.

I've already taken this survey I guess, so you're welcome! Check's in the mail I hope.

• Like 1

valley_carpenter_bee_male_pomona.jpg

Hey, I saw one of these the other day. It was so fucking big I had no idea what kind of bug it was. But I loved him anyway.

Dad Pranks:

My dad once woke my brother and I up for school and told us we had to get to school early because our teacher needed us to bring her some supplies: a single barbie shoe, a can of cream of mushroom soup, a half-empty bag of marshmallows, and I don't know what else. We were so confused, but I definitely believed all of it.

My dad also wrote a note to my brother's teacher after he was absent saying he'd been abducted by aliens, but he's home now.

I also just came across this old post about my dad:

I have to type up a paper my dad wrote for a class he’s taking online. Some of the things he wrote are insane but he told my mom that he didn’t think he could write it about their relationship, so it’s kind of a fictionalized version of what he would look for in a mate and…well, you’ll see.

What ideal qualities would you look for in a mate?

"Physically, I prefer someone who is tall, but under six feet. Brown hair, brown eyes, physically fit, but not too excessive about fitness. Maybe golf twice a week, hot dogs and beer. It would help if she were a San Francisco 49er fan. And a doctor, so we could have plenty of money."

Do you think ideal marriages exist? Why?

"My friends, Joe and Valerie, have made marriage work as a same-sex couple for many years, even though they have very little in common. Joe is an African-American, pet grooming atheist whom I’m pretty sure is in a Fresno gang. While Valerie is a six-figure salaried tax attorney in the bay area who attends a Christian Fellowship church and volunteers time at a soup-giveaway in downtown Stockton. God bless him."

• Like 11